This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2573

sweetdevil
sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   8:45 AM     

thinking of getting it for my civic...
http://www.spiralmax.com/tet.htm

BY THE WAY...
I don't street race the nissan, but I have a little story about last night. Me and my girlfriend went to starbucks, she drives a brand new Civic EX, and we were at the light. She gave me the fast and furious look, and I said, hey, what the fuck, lets roll... Now, I know the nissan is pretty fast for 1.6, but I didn't think it could take a brand new friggin civic. As the cross traffic light turned yellow, she pointed to something to try and distract me from my soon to be green. I thought for sure she'd at least have me off the line, cuz the nissan picks up at about 60, real quick. I didn't even put it into first, just left the fuckin thing in drive. I floored it, actually heard my tires chirp, Gawd, that was fucking funny.... looked over when we got through the intersection, and I had already pulled away by over a car length. She started moving the same time I did.... I jsut started laughing, and a few seconds (like 20) later, we were doing 90 down the road, but i was 4-5 cars in front of her. She was PISSED. She couldn't believe my pile could out run her shit!!! We got back to the house and she said she can't wait til I get my v6 4.3 truck so she can out run me in that... ha ha. Well, this was one of the dumbest stories I have ever told on this website, and I think I'm going to go out and buy a fart cannon now.... he he

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   9:25 AM     

something gives me the idea a free flowing exhaust without a restrictive tip would be less restrictive cuz ya know when your exhaust gas spirals it helps so damn much

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   9:32 AM     

oh cool free stickers

"First of all I want to thank you for the TET and the logos...the "supercharged" logo is a very nice touch to the car. I really noticed a difference with the TET installed it helped a lot with exhaust removal and backpressure and exceptionally well with improving the cars turbo lag. I'm impressed...it is my pleasure to introduce your products to everyone I come in contact...People in my car club are very interested in your products as well... Thanks, Drew" how stupid are these people? what a bunch of idiots but hey free "supercharged" stickers

resident chevette lover!

MrPeabody

Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   12:30 PM     

Um... (No comment.)

Funny beatin the civ :P You know you gotta go buy a spoiler and tip now... and a Type-R sticker!

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   12:59 PM     

Ha Ha, hell ya... actually today is my last day with the Nissan... it's kinda sad actually.. it was my first car, and me and that thing have been through A LOT together. It's the only thing that I've had for the past four years... in a lot more ways than transportation!!!

hooyeah
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   1:38 PM     

**tear** keep it and restore it back to factory condition in honor of all the good times

resident chevette lover!

MrPeabody

Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   11:15 PM     

Hey, I totally understand about the Nissan. I couldn't imagine parting with my civ, it's the most reliable thing in my life

-Ben

sweetdevil
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Thu Nov 14, 02   8:42 AM     

check this shit out
http://www.kalecoauto.com/

BlownGTP

Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Thu Nov 14, 02   9:10 AM     

that site is crazy funny! i ssen this link in that site, take a look. http://www.phule.net/mirrors/towboat.html

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Thu Nov 14, 02   10:16 AM     

cross drilled brake lines, blinker fluid, 50 cent lowering kit, etc? anything changed on that site recently?

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: sick ass turbo   Posted Thu Nov 14, 02   1:23 PM     

sweet devil you fuxcking rock i lost the link to that site a few months ago and there it is wohooo

resident chevette lover!