This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8981

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
sweetdevil
what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   8:13 AM     

Over the past weekend, I've noticed a lot of new users who actually post... some of you are welcome, (ie Bombardier) some of you can get the fuck out. (ie the guy with the 6 sec camaro and the $50k escallade with two L's)

So the reason of this bitchy post (ya, it's monday, a holiday and I have to work) is to find out how EVERYONE on here found this place. Just out of curiousity, cuz we have a lot of different age groups, geographical areas, and types of car lovers here....

K, I'll go first.

Well, I'm one of the few people who actually live here, (CVSR stands for Coachella Valley Street Racing, for you 12 y/o's from Austrailia or whatever) so while out at the local street races, people would talk about Eric's website. I came on here a little over a year ago under this name to screw with a friend (DOT) and not tell him who I was... it worked for a few weeks on the old boards, and then he figured it out one night... it was kinda funny, but I think you had to be there.
So I stuck around, and made friends with all you guys! Hell, it's something to keep me busy during the boring ass day at work on holiday, and you guys need some estrogen to break in every once in a while!!! I've learned some pretty cool stuff, me being a chick, and a beginner, you guys have helped me out a lot!!!!

K, so there's my deal... how'd u guys find it? Why'd ya stick around.... and what's your favorite part of this board/ most memorable discussion/ argument here...?

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   9:37 AM     

Simmer down now your starting to sound like neon....People can argue the fact that you don't have a car you don't race and why are you here? I've heard people call you a little groupie before! but we still welcome you...I don't mind it....like you said it's something to do and Hey kids need to start somewhere. That's ok I understand you being a little Grouchy because you have to work I'm sorry about that.

"oh, and for you kids don't say anything stupid on this board by trying to talk a bout you 10 sec car with nitrous...." just sit there and be quite and learn....if you have a legit question then ask but don't piss off the people with stupid comments about a car you don't own or will never own....get a car then come talk....but you can still listen in and learn somethings. Hope I wasn't too much of dick.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
sweetdevil
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   9:42 AM     

huh? I'm lost.... I wasn't dissing on the non-locals like Neon does... I just noticed a shit load of new people who actually post in the past week, and was curious to find out how everyone found this site, and why they continued posting... I'm a member of a couple of forums, and I never post there....

MrPeabody

Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   10:00 AM     

I agree with Sweetdevil, i've noticed a grip of new faces and i'm courious too
As far as how I found the site... my bud sent me a link for create a ride, so while I was here i checked out the forums, I liked the subjects, the banter, the bitching, ect. and after a while of viewing I realised i had some questions of my own so I joined

-Ben

Bombadier

Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   11:47 AM     

Thanx for the welcome, guys
I found this site from the "Create a Ride" as well, and was messing around and ended up here. Seeing as how i was at the Coachella Music Festival a couple years ago, I thought i might run into a couple people i met there here, as well as BS and talk with fellow car nuts.
BTW, if you think the flamin' and fightin' and BS'in is heavy here, go check out Pirate4x4.com....... That place is NOT friendly towards noobs at all, and if you ask a simple question that might have been asked a couple days ago by someone else, those guys jump all over your shit.
And I may be a 4x4 driver, but that don't mean i'm afraid of gettin' on it and wasting some little S10 or Xterra
catch ya'll later

If it ain't broke, upgrade!
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
BlownGTP

Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   11:55 AM     

honestly, i found the site by using create a ride on the newgrounds site. i havent even played that game since. i just enjoy following the posts as they go on because i too have a boring day job. somtimes ill even post! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   12:42 PM     

pirate 4x4 huh? those fuckers are up here in my neck of the woods...aren't they?

jason
old hangtown,
northern california...couple blocks off of the rubicon.

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
JcAus
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   1:37 PM     

Yeah I am from Australia (About half a world away from Coachella Valley ) and I am 21, but it did take me a while to actually pipe up and say anything as I thought that if you were not a local you were not welcome.

I watched the boards (Old and new) and I didnt think that I would ever end up saying any thing. It wasnt untill Someone said something that seem odd that I created a user and began talking.

I came across the site one day while I was at work, and I was looking for street racing. This was not the first site that I came across but it did end up being however the only site that I decided to talk on.

I have learned a lot and Met a group of really nice people....with the obvious exceptions, but even then they are tollerable and are humorous to listen to some times. I have had a lot of fun on the forum and it is very interesting to hear what is going on in different parts of the world.

Metal396
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   2:06 PM     

Ive been here since last december..... long long time ago, when the old style forums existed lol. Found it by searchin the videos... Any more comin by the way? lol , ive been talkin on this site since before i even got my car... Learned alot here too.

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.
[External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   2:18 PM     

I found it through Createaride on newgrounds, too...I've been here since just before the old boards closed down, and I just stuck around cause I have recieved some help, and mostly, I like the bitchin' that goes on here

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
sweetdevil
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   4:03 PM     

bombadier... where are u from?

hooyeah
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   6:33 PM     

newgrounds create a ride ect.. march 14th roughly it was march cuz i was on march break and bored saw the little sticker on the side of the dreate a ride cars and here i am

why do i stay well i'm the entertainment for the boards pretty much and when i get a car besides my cavvy i may need help

and making fun of rice is fun

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
LethalToy

Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   7:06 PM     

I hear ya about pirate4x4.com those redneck malakas have nothing better to do then flame on newbies. The only thing they don't know is that the search feature don't work half the time. Good to see another, fellow, 4x4 enthusiast on the board. Welcome. Now all we gots to do is to keep ya from using that dirty j**p word.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
uglystick
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   7:49 PM     

that's gonna be tough to get the j word out of his mouth. maybe we could get him a scout with a chibby engine... that'd cure 'im. or hell, a yota with a scout engine! now that would just break shit.

jason
'78 ih sII w/ MSD, Holley Projection, 345, dana 44's f&r, detroit locker out back, powr-lok up front, 2" lift on 31x10.50 mickey t baja claws....course it don't move, the lift and the lockers are in a box and the projection done fuct up the rear dana...reeeeeel good.

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Satanismycopilot
Re: what the fuck???   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   8:22 PM     

well like most people i found this through create a ride. i liked the bitchin i figured the tiny tiny tiny bit of stuff i knew might be of some help and i could learn something....which i am learning alot thanks to uglystick. blah blah. its all fun and games...........................................till someone loses and eye
oh and kalling people pn their schanannagens is fun

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Mon Nov 11, 02   8:25 PM)

Pages in this thread: (1) 2