This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1579

impreza_wrx

Msn   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   10:10 PM     

What is every1's msn?

I Own A Subaru Wrx In My Garage
It's Got SuperCharge
visit my site its got evry car
http://allcars.iwarp.com
sweetdevil
Re: Msn   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   7:55 AM     

yourearetard@msn.com

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: Msn   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   8:20 AM     

i just added you_don;t_have_a_fucking_car_money_or_a_license_you_stupid_little_fucking_disgrace_to_life_on_this_fucking_planet_you_asshole_get_off_this_site_bitch@hotmail.com to my list so it should be you damn those underspace things are fucking annoying

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: Msn   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   9:50 AM     

LMAO!

Gee this little punk is perceptive, probobly talks all about his good friends on CVSR when his mom cooks him his spagetios...

-Ben

uglystick
Re: Msn   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   10:27 AM     

hey wrx,

i'm only going to say this once, the it is going to get so fucking ugly that you're going to be crying yourself to sleep at night.

i don't give a fuck what kind of riced out japanese cars you fuckin ozzies have over there, YOU DO NOT OWN ONE.

you are 14. shut the fuck up, pack your fuckin bags and stay the hell off of this site. you don't even know how to drive yet. and if you say you do know how to drive, you're lying. don't waste our time.

get the fuck out,

jason
6 cars faster than your 0

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Msn   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   9:47 PM     

why is this post on here twice?

dude... seriously... get a life and GTFO...

lol... my fiero could rape your "car"... and the tranny is blown and the engine is on a stand next to the car... hahaha...

-Gor

JcAus
Re: Msn   Posted Mon Nov 4, 02   4:02 PM     

Dude tell the truth, people on here have seen imitators like you before and I have seen people end up telling the truth about what they have, the internet is a way for people to say sometimes things they dont have, so unless you can back your shit up, shut up and chill the fuck down on your hype