This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1944

impreza_wrx

Why Me?   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   8:59 PM     

hi is their any1 here newer then me plus um in australia at aberfoyle park theirs a pretty good supra gen for 29,999 it would be worth a look ya know!

I Own A Subaru Wrx In My Garage
It's Got SuperCharge
visit my site its got evry car
http://allcars.iwarp.com
Metal396
Re: Why Me?   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   9:02 PM     

this shit makes me tired... im goin to bed

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

MrPeabody

Re: Why Me?   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   11:06 PM     

There are actually people form Australia on here, they're just too afraid to post because they know they'll get chewed for living remotley close to your sorry ass... Stop ruining there life and GO AWAY

-Ben

JcAus
Re: Why Me?   Posted Mon Nov 4, 02   3:51 PM     

Yeha I am from Australia, I would like to ask a question huh?? where?? and State? is this supra for, and let me guess, not turbo auto. What was it graded from Japan? 2.5?

Too all hello again its been some time since I have been on here, I have only just gotten back from the US and had a blast, I dont really like the 2am lock down of sale of alcohol though. Oh well, I quickly learned that you start earlier in the day....lol.

uglystick
Re: Why Me?   Posted Tue Nov 5, 02   10:15 AM     

heheheheh.... did you see a conveniance store (am/pm 7/11, etc) that literally ran a chain through the handles of all the doors in the alcohol case? that's hillarious.

and yes, we do start earlier in the day, but we still don't know how to build cars like you folks do...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
storm

Re: Why Me?   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   10:25 PM     

hey im from australia too, how cares where people come from, i like australia, some of the best cars down here to, well i think so

uglystick
Re: Why Me?   Posted Tue Nov 12, 02   9:56 AM     

yeah most of us agree, storm. you ozzies are friggin nuts when it comes to cars. i've never seen anybody twin turbo a hemi in an economy car until i read about summer nats.

are you the same storm who had the mr2 a while back? where have you been? i want to see pics of this new car of yours. welcome back.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: Why Me?   Posted Tue Nov 12, 02   1:17 PM     

doesn't feets have a quad turbo hemi in a belvedere and a twin turbo 440 in a coronet?

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]