This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1644

Stryker
New subwoofer gives vehicle 100hp   Posted Fri Oct 25, 02   4:16 PM     

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=373035&BQ=jcw2
It's true. They finally did it. They made a subwoofer that will increase your car's accel. and top speed. Make your Eclipse's top speed jump from 140 to 180. Just make sure not to turn it up too loud, or you might blow the welds on your intake.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: New subwoofer gives vehicle 100hp   Posted Fri Oct 25, 02   4:30 PM     

i saw a civic with a fire extinguisher that looked like that

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!
Stryker
Re: New subwoofer gives vehicle 100hp   Posted Sat Oct 26, 02   4:17 PM     

Shit, the only reason I posted this is cause I thought some of you guys would make fun of whatever stoned-motherfuckin ricer thought of the concept...I expected to see a shitload of responses talkin smack about it, but I guess I was wrong.

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
Metal396
Re: New subwoofer gives vehicle 100hp   Posted Sat Oct 26, 02   5:28 PM     

haha ive seen those before, pretty sad....

Speaking of sad, i have a small fire extenguisher in my trunk, its red, and when my friend and i were at a small car show there were a bunch of import guys looking around. So we put my fire extinguisher under the rear window of my friends red falcon, not showing the labels. YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID "aw they gots NAAAAAWWSSSSS" ... it was pretty funny....

Yes, they were fooled by a small red bottle sitting in the window...

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: New subwoofer gives vehicle 100hp   Posted Sat Oct 26, 02   10:28 PM     

lmao...

ricers.. they keep getting funnier and funnier

I mean.. if they want to look like they have nawwwss why dont they just buy an empty bottle and run some cable like under the seat or something?? then they could say "hey man, you dont wanna race me, i got nawwwwssssss" or some shit like that... lol...

now with that bazooka tube or whatever they can say they have nos but as soon they turned the radio on ppl would know somethings up when bass notes were hitting from the nawwwsss tank... lol... but wait... thats just the HARDCOORE NOS... it puts out bass AND increases yer ponies... LMAO...

-Gor