This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4839

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Metal396
Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   7:51 PM     

Well its out now.. So I proceeded to download it on kazaa, today i began watching it and i noticed it was only 11 minutes and 23 seconds long... Something was amiss...

Well it looked right, there were a couple people speaking in some language I dont know, and it was very early morning. I watched it some more, untill about 3 minutes into it i realized it was all wrong. It was 10 minutes of 2 guys riding around on a goped, during dawn, in some european town.....

They actually did a good job though, attempting to pass another car on a one-way road (failed attempt...) and carefully going through redlights (after stoping and looking both ways first)... lol

I recommend watching this video, its actually quite funny, once you are able to ignore the sound of a high-revving lawn mower engine with no gears. Thumbs up from me.

P.S.: Will the real Getaway In Stockholm 3 video ever be downloadable on Kazaa? Time will only tell.....

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

impreza_wrx

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   9:05 PM     

fuck u

I Own A Subaru Wrx In My Garage
It's Got SuperCharge
visit my site its got evry car
http://allcars.iwarp.com
hooyeah
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   9:06 PM     

big words for sucha little mouth you dont ahve any cars you cant have a license in australlia till you're 16 and you aren't you can't drive alone until you are 17 or 18 you're an idiot

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
Metal396
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   9:10 PM     

you have a sick and twisted world perspective little boy

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

impreza_wrx

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   10:15 PM     

what im 25 i can drive dumb ass

I Own A Subaru Wrx In My Garage
It's Got SuperCharge
visit my site its got evry car
http://allcars.iwarp.com
hooyeah
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   11:09 PM     

thatds funny yesterday you were 14

resident chevette lover!

uglystick
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   10:32 AM     

hey shithead...

until you've been in a car that is fast enough to collapse your throat during the 1-2 shift, shut the fuck up. over on this side of the pond, our cars will roast the tyres all day long starting in 1:1 third gear.

you cannot possibly comprehend the kinds of things we do on weekends. you've never thrown a wrench through a windshield in your life or cussed yourself into a laughing fit because a casting ridge put a 3" slice down the inside of your forearm, which is now bleeding out of control. you've never bench pressed an iron case manual tranny or gear drive transfer case into position while your clumsy friend tries to get the crossmember bolts threaded...

so fuck off, get out. you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

and i own a subaru too. no turbo, but i'll bet i'd kick your ass around watkins glen, lime rock or sears point.

git,

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   11:33 AM     

jason, you are the shit...

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
MrPeabody

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   12:20 PM     

Damn right man!

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   2:23 PM     

i;ve done the benchpresing a tranny while someone triwed to bolrt it up thing last week tough shit huh i hate being the big guy they make me do all the fun stuff never bveen cut like that and i don't throw tools through windsheilds i don't do anything that cost me money i learnt very quickly it may be tough but the key to being an actual mechanic is staying calm even wen you're cutting the spring on a strut and it pops open and all the oil in side burst into flames as you scramble for a hose....

resident chevette lover!

uglystick
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   2:48 PM     

i don't doubt that you've never thrown a wrench through a windshield. you've NEVER worked on a jaguar v12 either, i'll bet...and yes that was the car that would eat from your elbow to your fingertip in less than 2 hours...."NO, that's NOT leprosy on my hand, i own an XJ-S!" is the motto of the xjs owner...

why were you cutting a spring while it was on the car?

and btw, the windshield was on a parts car that was destined for the scrap heap...

and i'm not an actual mechanic, i'm a junkyard warrior...harley v twin into bmw 700 coupe, news a 11.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
hooyeah
Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   6:19 PM     

why well because thats what the guy i work with told me to do his boss said there was no fluid in it

resident chevette lover!

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Thu Oct 31, 02   9:58 PM     

I have found that a punching bag near or in your garage is a very worthwile addition

I've never put a wrench through a windshield... altho... a friend of mine bought a $50 car from a junkyard so we could take our anger out on it with a 16 pound sledge that was GREAT fun... its surprising how tired you get while beating in the hood of a car with a 16 pound sledge... 16 pounds gets damn heavy after a while... This was all while he was trying to build up a '34 Ford with a few other guys... they put a 351 Windsor in it... and the car is a total piece of shit... LOL....i mean... he's my friend and all.. hell... everyone working on it were my friends... but they did a total shit job of putting it together... it looks good... but it tops out at 75 mph.. LOL... and NOT by RPM's either... it just dont go any higher...

-Gor

ash

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Sun Nov 10, 02   1:13 AM     

hey i got info that when u are using kazaa they can see EXACTLY what you are doing, and it can even corrupt windows, i should know, it happened to my old pc

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Getaway in Stockholm 3 is out now!   Posted Sun Nov 10, 02   6:47 PM     

ok.... i am a computer nerd... i dont think i need to list any credentials or anything, but whoever told you that about kazaa is WRONG....

yes.. kazaa is spyware and they watch if you click on the ads, they eat up CPU time by displaying pop-ups, use TONS of RAM b/c of its endless cycles of advertisements and has some serious problems with the p2p networking protocols in the way they implemented them, but "they" cannot see exactly what you are doing and it most definitely can NOT corrupt windows...

if your old pc was corrupted b/c of kazaa, its b/c you downloaded a virus and the virus corrupted windows...

I, personally, dont like kazaa and I use a different program for file-sharing, but kazaa is not what you say it is, ash...

-Gor

Pages in this thread: (1) 2