This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1756

SweetNeon

its about that time of the year again   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   1:16 PM     

where i throw away my block and build a new one =), i took out my spark plug in #3 cyl today and shit looked melted like a snow cone, i compression checked it #1cyl=220 #2cyl=220 #3cyl=150 hummmmm #4cyl=220 does shit sound right? fuck no, poped the head off valves are fine so i guess i just fucked another block up, shaweeeeeeeeeeet i have an excuse to build another and better motor =)

impreza_wrx

Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   9:06 PM     

finr by me!

I Own A Subaru Wrx In My Garage
It's Got SuperCharge
visit my site its got evry car
http://allcars.iwarp.com
MrPeabody

Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Wed Oct 30, 02   11:02 PM     

Shut up subaru, go play power rangers.

Hey neon,
sounds like fun, wish someone would send me a bunch of B16's to wrench on
You mooved to that new job yet???

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   12:20 AM     

how about a grip load of porsche motors? there sure is a shit load of them in the engine room and lotas turbos laying around =) , yea i moved up to san diego and this weather is faking cold

hooyeah
Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   12:33 AM     

cold...HA you don't knwo what cold is but hey it'll make yuour car ruin a bit better

ford racing the biggest oxymoron EVER!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
resident chevette lover!

future chevette lover ->> [External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   12:41 AM     

the faking thing is air cooled now

BlownGTP

Re: its about that time of the year again   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   6:50 AM     

LOL, come to milwaukee in january if you want cold. It gets to 5 degrees with a windchill of -50 here. now thats cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!