This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2456

uglystick
Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   12:18 PM     

Hey y'all, could those of you in the know give me a list of nitrous controller manufacturers? i'm looking for a system that can graduate a shot from say...50 to 300hp across a 4000rpm powerband.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
SweetNeon

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   1:11 PM     

in a hurry to start fucking shit up? im thinking about takeing pictures of all my rods that look like bannans and pistons that dont look like pistons any more and post them up yeaaaaa?

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   1:43 PM     

nx has the most state of the art N2O controler, you change everything from nos and fuel ratios at certain rpms, and when you want it to come in and out, for example if you dont want it to squeeze through the shift you can have it shut off a couple hundred rpms before you shift. This controller works in conjunction with msd and will run you about 600-700. http://www.nitrousexpress.com/productdisplay.php?sku=362&hdwt=31101&loc=101&dealer=

Another way to do it is to go with a 2 or 3 stage nitrous kit, this also will work in conjunction with msd

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
uglystick
Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   4:45 PM     

yup. sure am. e-mail me those photos.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
69ChevymaroSS

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   5:35 PM     

hey sweetneon would you mind sending me those photos to? did the rods and pistons come from ur neon? or something else? must not of been forged steel if ya twisted em like bannanas haha

SweetNeon

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Wed Oct 23, 02   7:09 PM     

couldnt find the bananna rod must of thrown it away, only stuff i found in my junk yard was 2 realy fucked up broken pistons

69ChevymaroSS

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Wed Oct 23, 02   8:09 PM     

hey man its cool if ya can't find the pics. It sucks that ur block is fucked up again there goes like $500. but ur right there is a upside to it MORE HORSEPOWER!!!

SweetNeon

Re: Nitrous Controller Companies...   Posted Thu Oct 24, 02   12:29 PM     

more like there goes 180$ =), im a low budget racer right now so i was only in on it new rod bearings and rings