This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 78879

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
GotRiceBitch

"CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   4:02 PM     

Ok, so not only does this idiot come on here with this name, but it's not even spelled right. Can anyone guess what website he came from? Man, frikkin' idiots.. can't we just shoot 'em?

I think the gene pool needs some chlorine.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
Stryker
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   4:16 PM     

No...We shouldn't shoot em...We should run their asses over with some good ole fashioned muscle! Uglystick...Time to drag out the El Camino...LOL

~~~::::<Curtis Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   6:44 PM     

an elcamino can't run shit over dude break out the scout on 44's and lethals freak

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!
Phatmatt

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   6:52 PM     

how about the 18 wheeler?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   7:27 PM     

LOL... tie him behind the 'camino and drag his ass for a quarter mile... just to show him what a REAL quarter feels like... hahaha...

-Gor

GotRiceBitch

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   8:03 PM     

I just had the most hilarious conversation of my life on IRC.

I was talking about cars with some guys on a chat channel, and suddenly this jackoff blurts out: "Bullshit bitch! The best you can get out of a 396 is 325hp!"

I don't know what planet this guy comes from, but it only got better.

He then presses on to tell me that he has a 68 chevelle, and that it runs 9s, because of his superior garage-taught knowledge that far outweighs the education one could receive from SAM in Houston.

Hahahaha....

Oh, and then he says, there's no such thing as an 8-second hotrod! (in reference to professional racing classes) Nope. I guess those just don't exist. I guess it's also not possible to build a 10-second motor in a machine shop. At least it isn't according to this all-knowing engine genius.

LOL... boy, the world just gets more entertaining by the day.. this guy was possibly funnier than some of the import freaks I've seen that think their stickers make their cars go faster.

I wonder if that guy had a mullet.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   8:19 PM     

hmm thats funny haha i built a 396 last year for my teacher with a very very mild street build we were looking at around 425 hp some people are jsut stupid

leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!
sweetdevil
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   10:26 PM     

one of the entertaining things is your constant reference to a 8, 10 or any second motor.... you can take a very well built ENGINE and stick it in a muscle car with performance parts (decent heads, 600 cfm carb, rpm airgap, 400) and run 13's. You can take that same well built ENGINE and put it in a lighter car with drag parts (tranny, big ass carb and big ass intake, slicks, nitrous/alcohol, etc) and make it an 8 second CAR... I don't think there is any such thing as this 8 second or 10 second motor you keep talking about... just well built engines put into well built cars, making it a __ second car.... the only thing having to do with 8 seconds, a motor, and a vehicle is the 8 second interval the motor for your winshield wipers delays!!! lol

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   11:16 PM     

stick that motor in a fibreglass bodied chevette those 600 or so hp ricers run about 8 or 9 on averagedon't they?

resident chevette lover!
MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Thu Oct 10, 02   11:38 PM     

Yup. And that's FWD too. Can't wait till they figure out a way to hook it up better, then we can break outa the 8's:)

-Ben

uglystick
Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Fri Oct 11, 02   10:06 AM     

hmmm chatting with a jack off who talks about extracting power from a 396...could this be our twelve inch air cleaner friend?

by the way, ask red how he's going to keep from twisting that mary in half with all that power. we used to pit right next to someone who ran a camaro in a 9 second bracket (nhra, not the sanctioning body you mentioned). anyway, he did some chassis mods to get it to hook up like mad (frametied the rear sub, etc) and after three runs at the governor's cup in sacramento he had the drivers side front wheel off the ground while taxing around the pits. done twisted the body off...

and as for dragging someone behind my el camino, i think i'll pass. maybe put them in the bed with a hay hook to grab onto the tailgate as it bucks their ass out on the launch...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
GotRiceBitch

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Fri Oct 11, 02   8:06 PM     

I appreciate your literal interpretation of everything sweetdevil, but I think you knew perfectly well what I meant. I meant that the motor in that car would make it capable of running X speed and X number. I may not be an expert, but I'm not stupid. Thanks for your 2 cents, anyway.

BTW - you got airtime on TV today for like, a few seconds. They showed you and your band on stage at rocktoberfest, I couldn't make it out to palm springs because I have about 1/8 tank of gas and my poor ass is broke. LOL... but, I'm sure you put on a good show.

Come away O human child
Than you can understand
Gorgoth3k1

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   2:40 PM     

hehe...that'd be fun too.... haha... drag his bed and leave it on the highway or something.... do like an Enter Sandman video type deal... hehe...

-Gor

Phatmatt

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   4:11 PM     

oh my god! you guys are idiots. First of all, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get over 400 hp out of any smallblock, aircleaners ARE the best way to increase hp, and sickers, spoilers, and lights DO make your car faster. Just ask 9/10 of the "racers" out there......

ha ha ha ha!

...... I laugh but it still hurts me that there are retards out there that call themselves racers that belive that stuff.

MrPeabody

Re: "CVSRSuxs" - WTF?!   Posted Sat Oct 12, 02   8:49 PM     

Yes Matt, but it builds character and makes us all better people... :P

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10