This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2832

novaboy

nova plus 500hp   Posted Tue Oct 8, 02   11:02 PM     

i just got it all priced out...im not telling how much but the scat crank and dart pro1 heads should give you a clue....that and the scat rods and ross pistons....hehehe. it should all come together in about a year. just stoping buy to say hey and let you know that the nova is still alive and kickin'. maybe the 70 will come to the valley for dinner....is there still lots of rice to gobble?

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Wed Oct 9, 02   12:45 AM     

is this your nova or your buddies nova? anyway glad to see it's coming together should be a beat when ya finish it off

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
leak WHAT LEAK? ohhh that, it's not leaking oil it's just marking it's territory.

resident chevette lover!
sweetdevil
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Wed Oct 9, 02   8:16 AM     

what's up nova? How's Drea? Good luck with the Nova!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Wed Oct 9, 02   10:19 AM     

hey! then you can race me and lose!

sounds like a killer combo. i'm gettin me some iron eagles sometime soonish! can't wait.

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
uglystick
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Wed Oct 9, 02   10:21 AM     

oh, what cid? 251? ;-) man, if i were you (honestly), i'd go to clifford performance, and make that big six run 11's. my friend joe built a 251 or whatever and put a single holley 4bbl on an offy manifold on it with headers, high compression, powerglide and 4.11 gears and ran an 11.8.

never forget, sometimes....6=8

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
BadAssDodge

Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Wed Oct 16, 02   4:08 PM     

hey nova looks like your cars gonna be pretty wicked. I havent been here in a while but good to hear your cars coming a long. my car is still sitting there, after i had to use my money for other things till i can get back to the dart. hopefully by years end itll be done.

Faster & More Furious
1969Stang
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Sun Oct 20, 02   1:53 PM     

damn, dude long time no hear. what happen with the person from your work...

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BadAssDodge

Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Sun Oct 20, 02   8:19 PM     

hey jerry whats up. what person from work are you talking about, christina??? the other girl is from work too, and the more we talked the more i liked her. hey im not really using aol anymore but im on aim, under dodgers771, later

Faster & More Furious
1969Stang
Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Mon Oct 21, 02   8:35 PM     

christina..yep thats her...Go ANGELS...lol...mister dodgers........how is the mighty mopar....you like that one...

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BadAssDodge

Re: nova plus 500hp   Posted Tue Oct 22, 02   2:10 PM     

the mopar is still sitting there, the damn bills started piling up but I hope to pay em off by the end of the year. I also quit the second job I had so now its only Home Depot, but less money coming in. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though, pretty soon it'll be ready and then i'll get myself in another tunnel, a 69 Camaro RS. I have that Chevy 400 in my garage and I even ordered some 400 emblems, not pontiac emblems either. I am kinda just mapping out how I want it right now. Im hoping 2003 is good to me!

Faster & More Furious