This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 26155

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
hooyeah
Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   2:24 PM     

well this one accessories catalogue i was looking in it had a glasspack exhaust tip it was a tip not a muffler just a tip i am not sure wut it's purpose was if that was just the name or if it surved a purpose. and actually no i was not sure wut a glasspack is i have just heard about them before. i am not a completely knowledgable car nut i just say wutr i know most of my knowledge comes from the net car shows magazines ect.. not much in the real world experience department i'm working on that though. so i don't expect to know everything i expect to be wrong and i expect to be corrected and i don't mind that it helps me out alot so i appreciate being corrected. i was just curious if it would have any benifits or not because i have heard of them and wasn't sure if they would help but yes it is an exhaust tip not a muffler so i was wondering wut it would do and now i am asking if u have any experience with or around some tips ones that will have some type of advantage whether it be sound looks or maybe some power i do realise i have been at the stores and stuff i have seen many types the glasspack caught my eye so now do u have any suggestions on which one we should go with or which type

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Cutlass

Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:15 PM     

it sounds like you're talking about a super trap muffler.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
hooyeah
Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:22 PM     

no trust me it was an exhaust tip just the tip welds onto your tail pipe i know what it was and it wasn't a muffler

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Cutlass

Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:31 PM     

thats what a super trap is, its a tip that welds or bolts onto the end of your tail pipe and has sound disks to tone the the exh.

hooyeah
Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:36 PM     

ok then yah i guess u could call it that i just got screwed up when u said muffler figured u were talking about an actual muffler well yah i suppose thats wut it is then i just sall them exhaust tips

Cutlass

Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:38 PM     

those things are way old school, i haven't seen them on a car in years, my neighbor has one on his Honda XR 500, it sounds terrible.

hooyeah
Re: exhaust anyone heard of it   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   9:41 PM     

i see exhaust tips like that around here all the time almost every import has one u know the fart tips it is sorta liek that except don't want the fart sound

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)