This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 83243

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7  
Phatmatt

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   6:29 PM     

well it depends on what years and what types of mustangs and camaros. But obviously you're into mustangs or you wouldn't have taken the time to build an 8 second one, right? That's pretty fast man, what did ya do to it? do you have a race club? if so, where? how often do you race? Is your mustang supercharged, turbocharged, or both? Do you have the new heddelgred sideblow mainfold? I heard that thing was the bomb! Is it true that it works on all mustangs?!

midnightclub

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   6:44 PM     

The motor is nothing of a factory car. no internal part is off of a factory stang. i invested 40 grand alone in the engine. plus i added a 230 shot NOS to it . THAT REALLY HELPED!

BlownGTP

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   6:49 PM     

Wow man, thats so cool! Well, What should i do to my car to go faster?

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Phatmatt

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   6:51 PM     

dude i was still wondering about that heddelgred sideblow mainfold. you got it? I heard it was like 4 grand. is that true?

midnightclub

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   7:05 PM     

well if your car is built with the pistons that can stand the hot fuel i think u should try nos. just dont use a shot to where u will blow the welds on the intake. it a pretty cheap way to go faster and it dont effect daily driving.

midnightclub

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   7:08 PM     

matt i dont have any info on the manifold u speak of. i have a set of hooker headers on mine.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   7:56 PM     

please dont quote from that gay fucking movie

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
Metal396
Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   7:59 PM     

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

how can you blow any welds on an intake anyways?

Do intakes even have welds!??!?!?!?!

Check Out:

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc
Rock on.

1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   8:09 PM     

most intakes aren't even welded. only manifolds i know of that are welded are sheetmetal manifolds. most maniflods are cast therefore there are no welds, so shut the fuck up! if you havent noticed, just about every thread you've posted on is mocking you but i guess you wouldn't notice since you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Go to school before you come on here saying that stupid shit. and hasnt anyone ever told you not believe everything you see or hear in the movies.

sweetdevil
Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   8:48 PM     

hey 1000hps... leave him alone!!! He really helped me out. I went out and bought a turbo for my hyundai and the GTEC said I was in the 9's now!!! Nothing you ever said helped me out that much! And it was so easy too! Midnight club, should I put a supercharger on the hyundai?? The welds on my intake are REALLY strong, I spent a lot of money on my new tig welder, so they should hold up. And I coated my rods and pistons with dioxalyne, so they are about 10 times stronger than stock too! i've got about 20,000 under the hood so far, on my way to 40!!!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   8:55 PM     

oh sorry i gues i dont know what the fuck im talkin about. whoops my bad

lmao!

FordFactor

Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   9:16 PM     

Let me at him....(athletic stance) hard look in the eyes.

Landed on my ass pointing and laughing at this 40G spender, opps just farted from laughing soo damn hard, wait should i bottle it and put it in my mustang? i predict 10, 9, second time slips.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Wed Oct 2, 02   11:51 PM     

yeshhh midnight you have just received the "dip shit award"...dude you are so fuking dumb...but i guess its people like you who gives us goods lqaughs on this forum..your dumb ass thread has now made me stupider for reading it..i grant your no points ...so get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!...=)..lol

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
uglystick
Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Thu Oct 3, 02   11:05 AM     

alright...can i pounce on him now?

YOU ARE SO FULL OF DOGSHIT. 8 second mustang? yeah, is it your uncles who runs in nhra and you've seen it twice? is it a small block or a big block? what's the displacement, no...what's the bore and stroke?

a moose-tang that runs 8's or 9's wouldn't be owned by someone who didn't call bullshit at the effelfarb sideblow intake. you got enough blinker fluid in that fucker? what about cross drilled brake lines?

ever had that problem when your gonkulator valve goes out...damn gonkulators....what about the infarcter? is it copper or platinum?

don't forget the plutonium spark plugs (yes a ricer actually argued with my best friend at the speed shop about that one)...

jason

'75 BMW 3.0 CS - Terribly Un-stock.
sweetdevil
Re: Mustang or Comaro wich is better?   Posted Thu Oct 3, 02   11:07 AM     

lmao... I love that shit!!!
Thanks for riding this one out for a little while guys... I was having waaaaay to much fun. oops, gotta go, the hyundai is ready at the shop, i just got the supercharger put on it! It's all custom so it fits to the effelbart intake!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7