This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 112041

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8  
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Fri Nov 8, 02   10:22 PM     

yeah, I need a little practice and I'll get my 60 foot's down...hell carts are quick, my car pulls pretty good it's just that damn DX final gear ratio!

yeah, it's a 94 Si sohc vtec it's a D16Z6 1.6 with 125 stock. if you guys want to check it out I was reluctant to put this out there with all the drama but you can check out my ride at my club website www.kutsujuracing.com I'm the president of the car club but I'm also the president of the Arizona chapter...I started the car club in Germany 4 years ago and now we've kinda blown up!

dude I use to have a 65' with a fully built 1641cc in it fully balance dual baby dells! my brother had a kick ass 56 oval! I'm gonna build me one in the future! I love bugs too! I'm a small car kinda guy.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   12:42 AM     

it i'll be out when it runs 11s all motor

LS4_454
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   10:13 AM     

Fully built 1641? Childs play (grin). I'm running a 2165, non-welded large valve heads, 48 IDA's and a 1 3/4 exhaust through a super turbo muffler. I've got better parts "laying" around to get it moving even better. Pure motor, pure fun on the street. I'd like to have your brothers 56 oval though.

Kutsuju_racing
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   10:55 AM     

it i'll be out when it runs 11s all motor

What the hell does that mean? is this even english? Neon I've never even seen one of your timeslips dude but don't sweat it cause I've only done the swap and this aint the swap I'm going for It's just in becuase I had it in my garage. Don't worry dude I'm either going turbo or all Motor with an H22A 2.2 220HP Stock!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   11:01 AM     

Yeah it was childs play I was 16 years old but I was fucking people up racing! yeah, my brother car was sick dude it was like the second fastest all motor bug in Texas and Oklahoma! he traded straight accross for his Corrado G60. I have to fix my scanner and I'll post some pics he had a 3 inch flow master on it!!! it's like this old ass bug with a big set of nuts just sitting there....when he would do burn out he would just sit there and drag the exhaust cause the car would squat so good! I'll post picks man it was crazy! now he just builds and paints bugs for other people...he just finished a 21 window bus! his buddy that he hangs with has had 2 cover cars on VW Trends! He suppossed to be moving out here with me and were gonna build another bug together....haven't decided if it'll be turbo or NA yet.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   11:01 AM     

Yeah it was childs play I was 16 years old but I was fucking people up racing! yeah, my brother car was sick dude it was like the second fastest all motor bug in Texas and Oklahoma! he traded straight accross for his Corrado G60. I have to fix my scanner and I'll post some pics he had a 3 inch flow master on it!!! it's like this old ass bug with a big set of nuts just sitting there....when he would do burn out he would just sit there and drag the exhaust cause the car would squat so good! I'll post picks man it was crazy! now he just builds and paints bugs for other people...he just finished a 21 window bus! his buddy that he hangs with has had 2 cover cars on VW Trends! He suppossed to be moving out here with me and were gonna build another bug together....haven't decided if it'll be turbo or NA yet.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   1:51 PM     

lol i had a pretty wild night last night, funny to see the stupid shit i say and do, i ment to say the next time the neon will come out here is when it will run 11s all motor

LS4_454
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   6:48 PM     

Give me a holler when you post them. Where are you at now?

LS4_454
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   6:51 PM     

11 second neon that is all motor? What are you putting in it, a 350 V8? If that is still a Dodge product then it should be one hell of a screamer. Where are you located?

SweetNeon

Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   9:33 PM     

2.5 dohc, with an ITB set up and engine management, in a tube chassie neon

sweetdevil
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sat Nov 9, 02   9:35 PM     

and to help the kid who is still on too many drugs... he lives in the Coachella Valley.... : )

Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: Neon Build up   Posted Sun Nov 10, 02   10:12 AM     

i am confused

Kutsuju_racing
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   9:39 AM     

Neon I thought you were running a stock chasis. I never heard of you converting it to tube chasis what did you do back half it? I saw that you gutted the hell out of it?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
MrPeabody

Re: Neon Build up   Posted Mon Nov 11, 02   10:04 AM     

I think those are his future plans, considering he's working at a shop now.

-Ben

SweetRacerGurl16
Re: Neon Build up   Posted Wed Nov 13, 02   3:31 PM     

yeah... hondas are great and not every1 that ones one races.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8