This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  
sweetdevil
Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:22 AM     

Are you guys in hiding? Are we too "schlockrodicated or domesticated" to figure out this high tech new board? You guys know who you are, DOT, showmeyourtits, Torvald, rrstang, and the rest of ya.... where the hell are you???

As I said before, I never repeat myself

LethalToy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:27 AM     

They're working 2nd jobs to save up enough money for the "Miss CVSR" tank top. Were all broke you know.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:32 AM     

I'm donating it!!! I make that stuff for a living.

_________

Redneck DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)

LethalToy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:46 AM     

Then the extra cash goes to....................................................... booze.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
GotRiceBitch

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   12:47 PM     

I already paid erik to make iron-on transfers so I was gonna donate that if someone else donated the top.
Yah, where is everyone? It's too quiet around here. Hey all you anonymous users, register a name and start talkin'!

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   12:49 PM     

i was also going to mention that it doesn';t seem that there are alot of the older ricers here either only seen a few of the old names that are really active here

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   2:11 PM     

Well, I make the shirts, and they last a lot longer and look better than iron on transfers, and it won't cost me but $4 for the shirt, so if it's cool with eric, i'll donate the top

For people who lke peace and quiet: a phoneless cord.

Metal396
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:13 PM     

"Nooooobody cares about Tommy Shitt", Thats my motto in real life....

http://www.geocities.com/spddemontc (I need more hits...) Pics of my Mustang comin soon....
TheRealMyles

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   11:36 PM     

Wow ..mls

Peace,

TRM

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   4:54 AM     

dude i am not hiding you are! ...bit@#

hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:19 PM     

WTF are you talking about 123

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:31 PM     

Don't worry hooyeah, no one is competing with your funny off-the-wall comments. It's just some little poser who thinks he can come on some "cool" racing site with people who actually have cars and attempt to talk shit(without cursing, cuz mom and dads computer probably has a foul language protector), but actually not even make any sense. So shut the fuck up, stupid bitch!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Stryker
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:34 PM     

LOL. I love this shit. I can't think of anything I'd rather do while I'm at work than read these posts. You guys crack me up!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:37 PM     

Sorry, but it's been a while since we've had a little fag hanging around. Neonfag and 69Chevelle, I actually kinda miss you! he he, yeah right! This post was not directed at 16 posers, it was directed at the Old timers who still haven't showed up!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
novaboy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   2:38 PM     

in case you didnt know 69chevelle is here...check the user list....i dont know bout neon fag...but i think he will be here soon. hehe

novaboy
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11