This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11  
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   1:59 PM     

Cool man, thought it was in pieces...
And about ME running 12's no, but in your original post you mentioned your neon beating everyone else, and i'm sure some of the people here run 12's and lower.

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   4:13 PM     

some of the people here are runing faster then 12s but non of the cars that ulgy mentioned that im refering to do

MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   4:24 PM     

Saw something about a 150 shot eh? Is it the old chassis or did you go with a tube frame?

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   4:43 PM     

=)

1969Stang
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   6:49 PM     

i don't think he is going to tell us....hehehe...but for some reason i think the neon will be faster then before. My g/f has a fucking neon and contour. Believe it or not i like the neon better. but i want it faster. help me out here sweetneon.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Phatmatt

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   7:15 PM     

yeah man I can pull off 12.65. But that doesn't mean I'd necessarily win. I thought we had a few people on hear that had some REALLY bad ass cars. But I assume we'd race in brackets and time it accordingly. Head to head doesn't seem fair.

oh and Tourny paintball is great. I love speedball. I've got a CockerSTO that I bougt off some dumbass for 150 for tourny, and my A5 for recball. But that A5 is quickly becoming my favorite for both. IT NEVER gives me problems.

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   7:45 PM     

ever heard of a pro amature team called shockwave?

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   7:49 PM     

i have cheep engine blocks and cyl heads for sale that you can build up, i'll sell you a good bottom end for 50$ and i have dohc and sohc heads, i got crane cams, ported heads, race computers, headers, ported intake manifold, nitrous kits, slicks, ect.... how much money do you have to put in to it?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   10:10 PM     

Neon - I been shot from 2 feet after i asked a guy to surrender in a tourney when I had run out of CO2 'cuz my tank broke.... that fucker shot me about 12 times with that mini-mag before i grabbed his gun from him and threatened to kill him... them paintballs drew fuckin blood... i have a scar on my chest from one of 'em

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   10:17 PM     

friends of mine and I used to go out to my parents' ranch and have FULL scale war with about 30 people... usually lasted a few days... we had recon snipers defensive maneuvers... wave attacks... paint-grenade artillery... now THAT shit is fun... we also had "bases" built at each end of the 30 acre plot we would use.... My team once even went so far as to create a diversion at about 3am (yes we would camp out there too) by herding the cows straight to the opposing teams base and flanking guys behind the cows (using the cows as a meat shield) and a smaller more obvious crew attacking from the front and sending the covert ops to sneak around and attack from behind... we'd coordinate this shit using walkie talkies and radio systems.... it was hella fun... I used to go paintballing all the time... have a custom .68 carbine with a 21" sniper rifled barrel with a badass 8 port venturi bolt... that thing has a badass range and is wicked accurate... not sure where it is tho... LOL

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 23, 03   10:20 PM     

As soon as I get that new engine in the fiero i should be running in the high-10 low-11 range... should have 650N/A horsepower then i'm putting on a 150 shot of nitrous... that should be plenty to propel that 2500 pound car into the 11's or lower...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   8:06 AM     

since when do people use co2 in a turnament lol? and hell since when does any one run out of any thing in a turnament?

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   8:08 AM     

and then you woke up

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   8:08 AM     

better go back to sleep

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   9:35 AM     

who's gonna race in the same bracket at the s10? hehe

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (9) 10 11