This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11  
hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:05 PM     

actually it did have the stock engine it was in a mopar mag but it was running an extreme amount of boost like 25 psi i think don't doubt everything though man with the right amount of money you can make a 3 cylinder geo run 10 second 1/4s ( ok maybe not but anytihng is possible) and wut the dealer meant was it's probably based on the same platform but there is this one dealer here, we mentioned motor trend catching a pt going 150 mph and the dealer said yup thats 150 hp and we were like ok so my 300 hp truck will do 300 mph then and he was like umm no

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
DRIVE71
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:14 PM     

Whazzup! Sweetdevil you know who this is so does DOT. Does anyone on here know where i can find another radiator cheap? My $500 Bee Cool just got munched when my fan clutch flew apart the other day. Really sucks ballz!!!

....GET SOME!!!!
Stryker
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:20 PM     

LOL. No, he actually said 'Since Mitsubishi and Dodge are the same thing, really, all they did was stick a new body and new interior on a dodge neon and call it a mitsu eclipse.' Which just aint right. Eclipses don't have that little leaky problem that we all know neons have. And the neon has 12 (or is it 16?)valves, eclipse, 24. Not to mention that the eclipse is just plain better.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:28 PM     

umm 24 valves it's a v6 then right u can't really compare a 16 valve 4 banger neon to a v6 eclipse by valve numbers obviously the v6 will have more valves if it has more valves per cylinder thats different and that dealer was right it has a new body a new drivetrain and a different interior but based on the same platform, but then technically a k car is the same as an early caravan also so yah

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Cutlass

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:02 PM     

J, brass and copper...no 500 dollar shit, just hit up auto zone.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
ShowMeYourTits
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:31 PM     

hay J call 1-800-radiator and they will deliver it right to your door that day.. i think my chevelle radiator cost like 214.00 and its a 4core allways works never over heats

LethalToy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   10:02 PM     

Now since "The El Camino will Smoke You" is taken, I have to start my own, "The T/A lays waste to all" A few more weeks and she comes out of storage. Change the fluids, mount the rubber and I will see what some of the other racers in town have done to their rides this past winter. Me......not much.........been playin with the Toys to get ready for Scrapin the Glacier this Aug. A couple dozen guys want a shot at me this year to see if they can finally beat me. If they get close with juice I'll have to hook up my bottle to keep my edge. Anticipation is drivin me crazy. I w a n n a drive my baby. Puhlease stop snowing and for crissakes fix the damn potholes in this city. I've fourwheeled smoother roads.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   1:08 PM     

HeHe, I knew you fuckers were here somewhere... Just missing a few now... Sorry bout' the radiator DRIVE71, but thanx for letting me use the 400ex the other night.... you can see the pics at www.picturetrail.com/sweetdevilrhi

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
novaboy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:38 PM     

dont use a clutch fan use a flexlight and that wont be a problem.

novaboy
Cutlass

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:42 PM     

can't use a flex fan cause the waterpump on Olds motors spins faster than a chevys, takes to much power to run it that way and wears on the water pump more than a clutch fan would. the only other option is electric like i have.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
novaboy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:47 PM     

well then by all means the electric is the best thing anyhow. goodluck!!!!!

novaboy
SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 16, 03   8:35 PM     

wow a whole thead about me that i missed, funny stuff, lame ass holes =)

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 16, 03   9:38 PM     

man... this is one old-ass thread you dug up here neon...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 16, 03   10:24 PM     

Holy shit... I don't even think I was a member then! lol.

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 17, 03   5:23 PM     

I for sure wasn't a member then... i dont even recognize half the names... hehe...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11