This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  
novaboy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:00 PM     

i remember grey neon...fag!!!!

novaboy
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:01 PM     

LMFAO!!!! lying sack of shit

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:05 PM     

so wut did the neon boys do to deserve all this shit talking fill me in ppl i jsut assumed everyone hated them but y?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:09 PM     

they drove pieces of crap!!!!!!

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:10 PM     

i know that much but is that the only reason? i saw their cars in the pics and trust me i knew that

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Stryker
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:11 PM     

Ya know that Dodge is making the Neon SRT to try to make up for the mistake of the original neon. It don't matter, though. Still has the head gasket leak problem. Which means that grey/sweet neon STILL drive pieces of shit!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:12 PM     

Neonfag was one of the biggest shit talkers on CVSR. He talked shit to DOT about a race and then would coward in person. He played DOT's bitch one night going back and forth in between some other guys trying to help dot set-up a race. DOT offered neonfag 5 car lengths that weekend, the pu ssy declined. "I don't have my nos hooked up" he cried! So then neonfag gets back on here and talks more shit, lies about declineing the 5 cars, and challenges DOT to an all motor race. dot takes the challenge, races him and blows his fucking doors off. Unfortunatley, the peice of shit neon did pull on him when he hit second gear. Why? Cuz the lying little fucked squeezed. He got back on cvsr and lied about it, then the truth finally came out... go look at the old board. So that's my beef with him. I HATE people who talk here and wont back it up. So those of you who think I'm another one, be careful, I will deck Justin if I ever see him, and I will say everything I've said here to your face...

Stryker
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:15 PM     

I think that sweetdevil has some built up anger she needs to take out on someone. You shoud go out, find somone who has a neon, and just smoke their ass to make you feel better. It'll release some of the steam ya got inside...

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:16 PM     

Oh yeah, and he had these really cool holes in his bumper to try and reduce drag!!! Very efficient obviously, cuz I pulled on him with my POS daily driver. (94 nissan sentra 4 door) I saw him the other night and said hello. (Flipped him off, but that's my hello to fag's like him)

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:18 PM     

Built up steam??? Oh yeah I do!!! Like I said, these guys haven't been around to talk shit to... But I did see him the other night, and didn't even have the pedal to the floor, and he barely passed me. Probably cuz he didn't squeeze.... hehehe

hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:19 PM     

umm stryker don't give her any ideas or it seems as if she'll end up in jail and some poor neon driver will end up in the hospital definately some anger but some valid points yah i could say i could smoke all of your asses then show up in my stock cavalier and then i would be an ass sure i'll race anyone as long as they drive a stock 92 cavalier or worse otherwise i ain't gonna be calling out an elcamino cuz thats stupid

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:20 PM     

LMAO, yes, "The El Camino will smoke you"

Stryker
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:21 PM     

Ya just had to go and mention el camino. i'm depressed now. I wish I'd never sold mine...

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:23 PM     

Not trying to start shit, cuz other than the pic, you've been pretty cool so far, but Stryker, can you be employed for AOL at 17???

hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   3:23 PM     

my brothers friend has an elcamino it is a pretty damn quick car it's a 68 with a 283 smallblock not sure wut he has doen to it but it's quick more for show though it has all the look gold with some slight graphics ont he side custom interior and the little 283 has the balls tog et it around quite quickly i have the brains atleast to not race things i know can smoke me

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11