This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11)  
SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sat Apr 5, 03   6:39 PM     

what separates people like you from me is that i plan projects and accually do them, you people just think of shit you wanta do to make your self look impressive and in the end you dont do shit cuz you cant do shit get it? i never said some one cant get alittle shit box to run 10s i just said you cant, get it? you wanta talk about the car im working on? do you mean the supercup car im working on at work or the fiberglass body 911 im working on? whos comments are idiotic?

LS4_454
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   12:16 PM     

Talk about trying to make yourself look impressive. At least these guys are talking about cars they want want for themselves, not cars they want to work on that others own. How do you plan a project for yourself when it is someone elses car?

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   6:48 PM     

project you mean as in my neon or the gto? nuff said?

MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Apr 6, 03   10:19 PM     

In reply to:

you wanta talk about the car im working on? do you mean the supercup car im working on at work or the fiberglass body 911 im working on?

I think he was reffering to you talking about people not working on "their" project and you talking about working on "your" project. Yes we know you are, but you made seem as if the porsche's were your projects in that sence...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   11:47 AM     

uh huh

MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   3:23 PM     

Wow Chadwick, innate response, hope it didn’t hurt your head too much…

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   8:36 PM     

Didn't see Neon or GTO in any part of that post, and as usual none of us are mind readers as to what you "really' mean to say. But as usual you add the details to almost make sense. Dahuh, Ouch! My head, oh.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:15 PM     

So cars that we've worked on count??

well.... then what can we say about the Pro Street Nova i've worked on... or or or...what about the 1969 Mustang Mach I with a 429 SCJ that ran 11s?... or the 1993 5.0 Mustang with GT40 parts..... oh... and i cant forget about the '69 Maro RS i've worked on.... or the 1966 Chevelle with a 454 and ford 9" Rear.... Oh... and I saw a 1986 Lamborghini Countach the other day and talked to the owner for a little bit... does that count??

hehe...

Oh... and I've been to some drag races and seen some top fuelers running like 4's or somethin... do they count???

hahaha...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
LS4_454
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:21 PM     

In the mind of Neon they would count, however reality hurts. Saw a Countach? I helped a guy at my work do a tune up on one, setting up both distributors was a bitch. Then I have driven a Diablo, pain in the ass with shop work shoes on, pedals were meant for Italian designer shoes. Geez, now we sound like Neon.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:32 PM     

LOL...

ya... i was drivin down the street and happened to notice it in the VERY back of a parking lot... naturally i slammed on the brakes and pulled a Uey (how in the hell would you spell that?? LOL) and pulled into the parking lot and drove by it very slowly... then, of course, i parked and waited for the owner to come out... HAHA... luckily i didnt have to wait for very long... he was a cool guy with a very cool car... i didnt ask him what kind of business he did... hehe.. but it was a 1986 Countache.... Nice yellow paint.... the doors on them things are NIFTY... hehe... I'm not sure where it is he lives, but it did have Texas plates and I think he lives in Austin 'cuz i was pretty close to there....

anywayz... its a nifty little car... sounds cool too

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Apr 7, 03   9:56 PM     

Those things woulda kicked ass if it weren't for the aerodynamics being outa wack

-Ben

1969Stang
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Apr 8, 03   9:31 PM     

428 super cobra jet. you know i respect you dont mean to pissed or anything. just telling you. 428. and isn't it a bitch working on them did you know Ford used to charge extra for routine shit like changing spark plugs cause it took up soo much room they just figured fuck it just lift the engine out and do it that way...oh yes. thats why i love ford.....hehhee...

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   6:04 PM     

ask me if i care

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Wed Apr 9, 03   10:44 PM     

hehe... ya.. it was a 428... i can't ever remember if it was 427,428, or 429... if I remember correctly they made all three... i think the 427 was called the police interceptor? then the 428 was the cobra jet and the super cobra jet... i think there was a 429... not sure.... anywho... ya... my old mustang was a bitch to work on and it only had a 289... the guy's mach I was a REAL knuckle buster... heh.. to do a lot of the work we just pulled the front 1/4s off to gain more access.... but to say the least, working on old mustangs gave me a lot of valuable experience that i'm using now working in the cramped-ass engine bays of the fieros... hehe...

the countaches are kewl cars... altho i've never been a big fan of the lamborghini styling... kinda weird lookin... i like ferrari much more

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11)