This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 188102

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11  
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   11:27 AM     

Hmmm, gotta work on my reaction time... And it can't be in the dirt sweet

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   12:59 PM     

just got word of an 81 malibu in town he barely ever takes it out but he has 1000 hp small block in it cant wait to find out what that thing runs
can i bring someone elses car

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   2:17 PM     

the ghetto cruzer, better watch out i tuned it up

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   5:35 PM     

man... i didnt have the cash for a nitrogen set up....

and i didnt just run out of it... i tripped and slammed the thing down on a fuckin rock and broke the donkey on the gun which spewed my CO2 everywhere... i was also in the middle of a trench and couldnt exactly get to where i could borrow a different gun and c02 tank...

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   5:46 PM     

hehe... so you dont think i can make that fiero run a high 10 or low 11??

Ok... a friend of mine has a fiero with a 400 N/A horsepower SBC fiero and a 125 shot of nitrous and he runs an 11.6 constantly altho hes gotten an 11.57 as his fastest ever... that could be considered as around 500-525 horsepower on street tires... now i'm going to be running around 800 horsepower with the nitrous on 335 (his were 245) cheater tires... It may just be me... but I BELIEVE the 300 horsepower or so difference should make a significant increase over his 1/4 time... especially once i get the money to re-gear and install a hurst shift kit on the tranny... now am i alone in that assumption?? now the same guy is currently building another fiero up using a de-stroked 455 Olds engine and ported aluminum heads and some other shit... he hasn't told me much about what he's doin to his engine, but he has told me he plans to be in the high 9's to low 10's... but this is going to be a street-legal 1/4 car... he's strippin everything and building his own tube cradle and taking off whatever weight he possibly can and all this other shit...

now if y'all dont think i can run a low 11 with those figures i'd be glad to concede... but i personally believe i'll be runnin 11's...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
1969Stang
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   7:49 PM     

you get to race my buick century......lol.....3.3 yeah baby....and i'll race you on a dirty road in that thing.......lol......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Phatmatt

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 24, 03   8:48 PM     

Yeah man I've heard of Shockwave.

sweetdevil
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Mar 25, 03   8:39 AM     

It will be in the durt for sure... guess who's getting her truck done this weekend!!! woo hooo
my friend rolled his S-10 last weekend, and as sad as i am about it, I can't be too devastated, cuz i get his suspension, gears, exhaust and tires!!!!

Sweet Devil Clothing
Ride Like HELL!
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Tue Mar 25, 03   4:45 PM     

Damn, you're lucky...

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:37 PM     

yea compressed air and nitrogen set ups are expensive well i dont know how much they go for now but when i use to play back in the day the team was sponcered by apocolips or how ever you spell it, i think that was the name of the company but anyways i got hooked up with one of those 4500psi systems right when they came out, man they were bad ass, 100000 times better then co2, i dont know how good nitrogen set ups are cuz i only used the compressed air, fun stuff tho

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:43 PM     

just because you have alot of friends that have fast cars doesnt mean you will have one lol, talk is cheep thats what seperates people like me from people like you, keep dreaming

SweetNeon

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   1:45 PM     

i use to play in turneys with them way back in the day on there pro am team

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   4:20 PM     

what separates people like me from people like you? you like to talk a lot of shit and i dont?? And you're also telling me that you dont think 800 horsepower and about the same amount of torque will propell a sub-3000lb car into the high 10s? a POSI rear sittin on 12inches of rubber with most of the weight of the engine right about that rubber to provide badass traction on cheater tires, and you still say i won't be in the 10s?? you really are a greater idiot than i thought... either that or you're afraid of comin up second best or not even second in your little FWD dodge neon or whatever car you're workin on now....

and yes... i have a couple friends with really fast cars, but I was just using his horsepower figures and 1/4 times as a staging point to show that my fiero will probably be in the low 11s to 10s... now you can have your little dream job and little neon, but you really need to realize how idiotic your comments are...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Sun Mar 30, 03   5:52 PM     

*Raises owned flag*

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: Where are all you guys???   Posted Mon Mar 31, 03   3:54 PM     

Ever hear of a Carl Jinnett?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11