This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 19296

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: My car   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:01 PM     

well u did just mention it but wut size v8 and wut mods do u have on it?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
dragonrider87
Re: My car   Posted Sat May 25, 02   12:47 PM     

302 v8 rv cam minimal bore over not sure excactly how much hired a guy to supe it v force exhaust and a tempermental tranny from a dragstrip 89 bird oh and catalitic mod that i aint going into detail on

do you think we could play another game maybe you could win this time
Phatmatt

Re: My car   Posted Sun May 26, 02   7:41 PM     

that's not really pathetic. But I wouldn't go around bragging to everyone I saw. you could do more with a 302.

dragonrider87
Re: My car   Posted Thu May 30, 02   12:20 PM     

well what would you suggest by the way baddass van

SweetNeon

Re: My car   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:33 AM     

get off this fuckin site you dont belong here

SweetNeon

Re: My car   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:33 AM     

get off this fuckin site you dont belong here eather

SweetNeon

Re: My car   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:35 AM     

your cool and every thing and you know your shit and you sort of belong here givein its a street racing web site but your not from this valley so you should get off this web site to

Phatmatt

Re: My car   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   11:53 AM     

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But in anycase I wouldn't know what you'd want to do to your car until I knew how much cash you had to spend.

LethalToy

Re: My car   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   2:32 PM     

It all depends on what you want to do with it. You can build it for street, strip or track. You can't do all three because there are different dynamics involved. You want a quick light to lightr car? Gears will help alot. Wanna run the 1/4? Locker/spool will get you that hole shot along with a set of slicks (primo investment if ya wanna compete) As you can see, i haven't even started on engine mods. There are so many factors to figure out. Easy way to do it is to listen to what everyone suggests and then make your own mind up. Remember, it's your car and the people that tell you or give you shit for building it a certain way, don't pay the bills or pay for the parts, so they can STFU if they don't have something constructive to say. No matter what you do or how you build it, there will always be someone to critize you or your vehicle. Take whats useful and disregaard the rest. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most are full of shit. Hell if assholes could fly, this forum would be an airport cause they keep showing up.

Anyways, good luck with the car and feel free to PM me if ya need any advice. L8TR

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
dragonrider87
Re: My car   Posted Fri Jul 12, 02   11:46 AM     

hey im back been busy as all hell got 350 hp now give or take i dont give a fuck if im not in cali with you guys i found this site and unlike most places these people here did'nt learn there shit from movies so if i dont belong here then maybe street racing should be a federal offense any ways i done most of the stuff suggested concentrating mostly on accel and less on top end but i still top out at 165mph no bs holla back

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)