This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 19044

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
uglystick
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   1:05 PM     

seriously, what is this team bullshit all about anyway? i do not for the love of god understand that shit....

jason

FordFactor

Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   4:06 PM     

Hey Max is there a girl in your team with a Camaro? T.J. i think?

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Thu Sep 5, 02   9:31 PM     

a team...UHhh ok..im shure its just a car club right ..you should just call us that ..unless you have like certain people do certain things.which i doubt you guys run around with a mechanic..and the pit crew..and all that ..lol..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
FordFactor

Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Fri Sep 6, 02   4:25 PM     

lol.. i guess your right.. so how bout it max is there such a person in your Car Club?

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
DestructiveStang
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   11:15 AM     

We kinda of don't like ricers WHAT. Before you say something better check with us first your not even on the team. Aren't you a import? We have 4 imports on the team now.

Team Destructive
DestructiveStang
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   11:17 AM     

Yes we do have techs and a shop. Say you can say we're a team not a club. lol

Team Destructive
FordFactor

Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   11:21 AM     

Team it is then. good to know its all cleared up.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
uglystick
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   12:25 PM     

what the hell have you done to that poor pony to make it run an 11.85???

waaaaaah i want an 11.85! well, as soon as i get the new trans i might be in that area...who knows...going from 2400 to 3000 stall, or higher, and a cam swap as well. car runs a solid 12.4 or so right now.

as for the racecar team, do you all go to watch when one of your team members is racing someone out in the middle of nowhere?

jason

FordFactor

Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sat Sep 7, 02   3:00 PM     

Ugly, My uncle and i build this car, i was in around eigth grade when we began, and as for what it has, its got a decent list of mods, 4.10"s 11.5:1 or so compression, i dont have the reciept for the aftermarket heads but i remember they were edlbrock, whole new ignitions reconstructed tranny, copper Syncros(What ever those do they help) Dual disk clutch, Forged internal 4340 metal i think, and the usual cold air, electric fan convertion(loss of pulley, gian of power), umm lets see well the interior is pretty much ricer status only two seats, and no carpet, thats about it. But the suspension on it sucks, some of the suspension is aftermarket but it feels like its worn out, lots of trouble hooking up on the street. Damn this looks like an essay. and the last time the car was at the track was when my uncle finished it, like two years ago, it ran 11.85 @ 119+ and those were worn out slicks. I dont feel like i want to go any further on the car performance wise, Cause i wanna get that 71Nova, but looks like imma ge a daddy again, girl might be pregnant for the second time.
But yeah, i did some of the work on the Mustang, my uncle gave me the car when i got my license, what a gift! He gave it to me cause he's building up a '70 Plymouth Cuda 440 :-)

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
hooyeah
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   1:15 AM     

congrats on the daddy thing i think bads but good at the smae time a little word of advice though cover your stump before you hump and get the girl on the pill or shot or something at this rate you'll have 3 kids within 2 years

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FordFactor

Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   10:58 AM     

THanks bud. and i did cover my stump damn trojans aren't like they used to be... but i hope its another boy that would be great. Little Carlos already says "Mustang" and that made my day. later

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Sun Sep 8, 02   9:32 PM     

lol....thats pretty good if you get your kid to say car words before he says daddy or mommy ...haha thats cool..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
sweetdevil
Re: WHose planning to show up?   Posted Mon Sep 9, 02   7:58 AM     

Fuck Palm Desert....
But hey, Brian Setzer was at Cruise Night... fuck the rest of the evening though.... until Bananaz, then the rest of the weekend rocked!

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)