This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 15719

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
sweetdevil
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   8:35 AM     

LOL.... funny. It was supposed to be a joke. Ya know, Corvette owners are soooo stupid, they're Stoopid... ha ha, ya I know, it wasn't that funny

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   10:28 AM     

im there with you, corvette owners seem to think they have the fastest car on the road. they get pissed when i light them up in a four door sedan. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   10:49 AM     

AND THEY ARE DICKS. FUCKIN VETTE OWNERS. ONE BACKED INTO MY FUCKING TRUCK....THREE MONTHS AGO...AND THAT FUCKIN SLIMEY LAWYER KEPT HIS INSURANCE COMPANY FROM PAYING ME UNTIL YESTERDAY.....

woohoo, i have money to deck out my truck! hey lethal, where are you in oregon? i'm bringing the truck up there for the paint. emerald pearl SOMETHING on the front of the truck over white.

anybody have any ideas?

jason

LethalToy

Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Thu Aug 29, 02   10:45 PM     

Oregon? Fuck, son I'm in BC, Canada. What would I be doing in OREGON? I think ya spent a little of your money on some wobbly pops and wacky tabacky.

As for your truck, the Dodge? I would go with tons of layers of pearl over top (of your original black?) and maybe ghost flames. I would like to have some ghost tribal flames done on my 93 Yota. It will go with the tattys I'm getting done this fall.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
uglystick
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:48 AM     

oh. i knew you were noth of me, but that's about it.

i'll bet b.c. is fun to wheel in huh?

my truck is green with a little bit of metalflake. could i do pearl over the top of that? i don't like the damn flames idea. the first idea i had was to paint white tribal flames or white regular flames over the whole front clip, hood and fenders, then lay down like 4 or 5 layers of emerald pearl over the white, then clear coat the thing about 100 times.

here's another pic of the truck:

[External Image Removed]

jason

uglystick
r   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:49 AM     

this r belongs somewhere in the above post.

jason

uglystick
Re: r   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   10:50 AM     

hmm, now that i look at that pic, i suppose it's also a picture of my scout as well, a bit...erm....refracted.

jason

LethalToy

Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Fri Aug 30, 02   9:07 PM     

sounds like a good plan. lay as much clear as you can and that paint job will have a deep, deep lustre.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Phatmatt

Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   10:47 AM     

I LOVE how that deep luster look is. that's how you know it's a pro job. I saw a really nice customized supra at a car show. Most of the cash had been spent on the looks and soundsystem (although some was spent on preformance) and it had the BEST looking paintjob I've ever seen. It was like red with like this deep shine. I must have like stared into it's paint for at least 10 minutes. My buddy Aaron had to like drag me away from it. I was like hypnotized.

BlownGTP

Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Sat Aug 31, 02   11:15 AM     

LIKE TOTALLY MAN! LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Mon Sep 2, 02   5:08 PM     

my brother just got his chevette painted deep shiny white woohoo oh well cost 300$ with labor and body work undercoat and all thats with all painting supplies and it's done professionally got a good price but it's just white nothing special

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
uglystick
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   8:43 AM     

chevette's rule!

jason

hooyeah
Re: Any older corvettes still around?   Posted Tue Sep 3, 02   12:56 PM     

DAMN RIGHT!!!!! and with a 5 speed and some driving skill a 60 foot patch is simple muwahahahaha

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)