This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 57905

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6  
sweetdevil
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   3:47 PM     

yup!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
OneCrazyMoFo
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   3:48 PM     

Thats rad hatebreed is the best !

Satanismycopilot
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   5:37 PM     

Hey sweetdevil i dont want to kill your joy about drowning pool but their lead singer dave williams died yesterday...check out drowningpool.com if u think im kidding

Re: Question for everyone   Posted Thu Aug 15, 02   10:40 PM     

Damn thats krazy....bummed out...

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
sweetdevil
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Fri Aug 16, 02   8:02 AM     

That really really really sucks ass.... they just started to get big, and that new song was awesome.

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
uglystick
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Fri Aug 16, 02   10:05 AM     

thank you for clearing that up. i heard that someone died the other day, but i didn't know who it was. heard it on the radio.

that is really too bad. they were a great band. so fuckin texas...

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
Satanismycopilot
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Fri Aug 16, 02   3:35 PM     

it does suck but hey when i saw them at ozzfest he struck as someone who wasnt afraid to die and was tryin to do with his life what he kould while he alive...and they did a great cover of metallicas creeping death

Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   7:27 AM     

i wish i knew what band you were talking about. ive never heard of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
FordFactor

Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   1:14 PM     

U should buy theri album, it really is good.

Phatmatt

Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   3:21 PM     

I'm a huge fan of the Hemi 440. better weight to power ratio than a lot of other engines, plus I'm a mopar man and am just impressed by it. However if I were ever to make a dragster I don't even think I'd put a big-block engine in it.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   3:33 PM     

HEMI 440??? ...IS THERE SUCH A THING ...I THOUGHT THERE WERE ONLY A 426 AND A 392?..

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
hooyeah
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   6:13 PM     

theres also the new 354 and i think there was an old 354 and theres umm i tihnk sometihng in the low 300's and i think a few of the really early ones were high 200's but i guess you could stick hemi heads on a 440 but i've never heard of a factory 440 hemi and i think theres a 528 hemi. but i agree with phatmatt if i were making a dragster for weightsavings i'd go with a small block. but a friend has an ihra dragster and i think he has a pontiac or a buick 455 not sure what he's done bore or stroke wise but it runs low 6 second range

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FordFactor

Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sat Aug 17, 02   11:23 PM     

440 Hemi..mmmmmmmmh exhaust fumes,,,(gearhead HOmer) My uncles project CUDA has a 440, but a Hemi 440 would be like penut buter and jelly....mmmmh delish.

blown69
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sun Aug 18, 02   12:58 AM     

definitly the 427 Chevy BB. They crank out major power.

BIGBLOWNOVAL11
Re: Question for everyone   Posted Sun Aug 18, 02   2:36 AM     

UhHh...THERE IS A 440 6 PACK...426 MAX WEDGE..BUT IM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE ONLY TWO FACTORY HEMI'S..426..AND THE 392...IM NOT SHURE ABOUT THOSE OTHER ONES THOUGH..I COULD BE WRONG

ITS NOT FAST ..ITS A WORK TRUCK ..MMMM MY TRUCK LOVES TO EAT IMPORTS...RICE IS GOODDDDD...!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6