This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 2844

iluvhiphop
what are some good low profile upgrades fo a 67...   Posted Sun Aug 4, 02   12:57 PM     

can some of you tell what are the most efficient, low profile, high speed upgrades for a 67 Mustang? By low profile I mean that they can be anything very big added to the engine, since it's my dad's car and he don't know that I'm racing it. I can't change the tires either. I can spend $14,000 on it that my parents don't know I have(won it from racing). Any suggestions would be nice.

uglystick
Re: what are some good low profile upgrades fo a 6   Posted Sun Aug 4, 02   2:22 PM     

if it runs a 3.5 second 0-60, there is no way 14,000 dollars will make it any faster. don't waste your time. and i'm certainly not wasting my time helping you out. now, if it's just a stock mustang that's fast as hell, and you're willing to admit it doesn't do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, i'll tell you how to spend your money.

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
LethalToy

Re: what are some good low profile upgrades fo a 6   Posted Sun Aug 4, 02   2:46 PM     

well put

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: what are some good low profile upgrades fo a 6   Posted Sun Aug 4, 02   2:59 PM     

and also if it's your dads car no matter what u do to it it will show up in some form whethe rit be just sound or wutever try again

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works