This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 7198

Fst69Chevelle
CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   3:25 AM     

MY CHEVELLE WILL BLOW THE DOORS OFF YOUR SHITY ASS CAR DOT AND YOU TOO CHEVELLE DUDE WHO IS TRYING TO COPY MY STYLE SO HERE IS IS FOOLS IM CALLNG BOTH OF YOU OUT!! DOT I WANT TO RUN YOU SATURDAY FOR SOME BIG TIME CASH I GOT MY SHIT READY TO GO DOT I WANT YOUR EL CAMINO TO EAT MY DUST!!! POST HERE! BEATCH

It Wuz Once 69Chevelle But Now Im Faster And Better! So Fuck You
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   8:56 AM     

Hey are you still gonna race me or what stop talking about it and lets race. You seem to be building up quite a commotion. You can talk about your car all you want needless to say your mouth exeeds your reputation.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
BlownGTP

Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   9:00 AM     

I agree, Lets get this show on the road here. is this race going to actually happen or is it just all talk? i think 1000hpbchevy is down and ready. Lets get it on.

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
1000hpsbchevyFOR

Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   9:05 AM     

Well put BlownGTP. As a matter of fact we are racing tommorow. Prolly at nite unless plans change.

Who has the fastest toys and why do I?
BlownGTP

Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   9:15 AM     

Nice, when do you think you will get the video posted?

--------------------------------------------------------------ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   10:30 AM     

dot isn't on here much but i'm sure sweetdevil could pass on your challenge

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   10:31 AM     

Oh, I will....

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
DOT
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Thu Jul 18, 02   9:07 PM     

well lets see I will be in frisco this weekend to go and visit sweet devils dad if you want to race me so bad take it to the track on 8-17-02. but I don't think you have to balls. every time any one else has ever caled you out you always chumped out. And another thing my car really isn't all that nice it just looks good inthe pics. I don't know why you guys make such a big deal out of racing my car it isn't very fast. I built it as a daily driver. that is why I was able to go down there so often in it. now I have 4.11 gears and it is a pain in the ass to drive it that far at 4000rpm with now stereo and flowmasters and no tail pipes. but hey bring it. I don't get on this site to start shit I finish it

uglystick
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Fri Jul 19, 02   10:28 AM     

god it would be a good race between you and me. if you can hook up, you'd have my ass out of the hole (probably). then it'd be ON!!

what kind of trans do you run? if it's a th350, that would be a very interesting race. if it's an m21 or m22 ricegrinder, that would be even more interesting!!!

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
DOT
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Mon Jul 22, 02   6:05 PM     

if you are talking to me ugly stick I am running a th400 12 bolt with 4.11 gears and as of the end of this week 3500 stall. No I don't hook up I am still running street tires.

uglystick
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   4:24 PM     

yeah i was. that would be really interesting. totally different gear ratios between the two of us, both in the trans and the rear end.

and a different stall speed too (i'm at 2500). what's your cam profile?

jason

'64 El Camino w/ 383 Stroker; '75 BMW 3.0 CS w/ 3.2l Stroker; '78 IH Scout TBI/MSD 345 V8; '85 Jag XJS w/ 327 Dual Quad & Camelbacks; '96 Dodge Ram 4" Drop, 20's, Purdy...
DOT
Re: CALLING OUT DOT!   Posted Tue Jul 23, 02   6:20 PM     

Well right now I'm running a 2000 stall, my cam is a lunati 292adv./230@.050 duration .480 lift and erson roller rockers 1.5 intake ratio and 1.6 exhaust.