This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 15869

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
j0k3r

Damn it!   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   8:08 AM     

I still own the domestic board even though my first post was deleted

---------- j0k3r 1999 Mustang GT http://www.1999gt.com
LethalToy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   8:09 AM     

He he

1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
Aldo1

Re: Damn it!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:56 PM     

I kinda liek the old board better

hooyeah
Re: Damn it!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:57 PM     

hmm man once u get used to it this one is kisking serious ass the old one will still be up for umm a day or two so enjoy it post away on there i think u r the first person to liek the old one better oh well

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: Damn it!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:46 AM     

The old board worked well for what it was, but when the site got busy it kinda overloaded it and it kept crashing. It even said in the instructions not to go over 2000 posts - I'm pretty sure it was way over that. This one is designed to handle hundreds of thousands, and runs a lot faster too. The old one had it's day, but it's time to pass the torch...

LethalToy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:48 AM     

In reply to:

This one is designed to handle hundreds of thousands, and runs a lot faster too.

Good thing too seeing as we have some major post whores.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
hooyeah
Re: Damn it!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   12:56 PM     

hehe post whores hehe i guess we know who those are **checks profile** look at that i'm over 210 i wonder how that happened hehe post whores yes but we have fun

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   1:28 PM     

NO MORE OR ILL CASTRATE YOU!!!! 210 THATS 100 POSTS A DAY!!!!

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: Damn it!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   1:39 PM     

thats wut boredom does to you man sorry

Re: Damn it!   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   6:13 PM     

sucks to be you <:)

FordFactor

Re: Damn it!   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   7:14 PM     

"The old one had it's day, but it's time to pass the torch... "

lol reminds me of the Camaro's, they did have its days, now mustangs are it, Even though its not a Clamato (v8) they've substituted the position.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
novaboy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   4:11 AM     

you ford guys are really living this camaro is gone crap arnt you? well i hate to break it to you but they didnt end the f bodey cus the mustangs were beating it....they ended it cus no one was buying it....and no not cus people started to buy mustangs...because they started to buy fucuses and civics and little piece of junk 4 cylender cars....because thats the way people are...they get into trends...just wait till this is over there will be another gm muscle car to recon with...oh wait....you cant even box with the vettes lol! wait till next year when they step up to a 400 instead of 350....455 hp baby!!!!

novaboy
LethalToy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   7:40 AM     

Remember when the Honda Civic Hatchback was dropped. It raised the sales on the last years prodution run and now that they are re-introducing it, everyone wants one. The same will happen from Chev. Everyone is pissing and moaning that they can't get one now and once it returns, your going to see huuuge sales numbers to the point that the dealers won't be able handle the volume. Supply and demand. People don't realize what they want till they can't have it. You see it every where.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
BlownGTP

Re: Damn it!   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   8:21 AM     

well, gm still makes cars that will smoke a mustang stock. A gtp will run pretty close to a mustang stock and a caddy sts or etc will spank a mustang. the price is pretty high but you get alot of car with that.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
novaboy

Re: Damn it!   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   10:24 AM     

i think gm had this whole thing set up...to boost sales of the 50th anaversary corvette and then have even more sales when they bring another muscle car in. i think when they move the vette into a biger engine...6.0 liter or 6.5 liter then thell put the ls6 in a camaro type platform......there not dumb...they know how to make money.

novaboy
Pages in this thread: (1) 2