This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 3267

sweetdevil
Cool weekend   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   9:59 AM     

For all those who post on here, great weekend huh? Cruise night is getting smaller as the weather gets hotter... but it was a nice night out!
Thanks to gotricebitch for providing the alcohol for the little party at my place, I hope you can sit down today.... Is DOT's hand print black and blue?!?!
I haven't seen all of the people that were there in one place that long..... ever! The whole crew was there!
Is everyone gonna cruise to Fontana Sat?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
TheRealMyles

Re: Cool weekend   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   10:38 PM     

Wow I wish we had know we would have made it down that way. But on the main part of the board it says this "Cruise Night
Next cruise night is May 4th. Show up before 5 for parking. Vehicle entry for judging is $5. " I guess that I will have to wait for "Drag City" to open to meet most of you hmm Oh well Hope everyone had a Great time...mls

Peace,

TRM

sweetdevil
Re: Cool weekend   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   8:13 AM     

I noticed that too!!! Sorry Myles, Cruise night is the first Saturday of every month...

BlownGTP

Re: Cool weekend   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   8:19 AM     

im just wondering what cruise night is.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
sweetdevil
Re: Cool weekend   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   9:21 AM     

Small car show in Palm Desert

Z_Led

Re: Cool weekend   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:53 PM     

We have a thing called "Fiesta Square" where everyone drives around the parking lot for 2 hours in a circle while everyone drools over the nicest cars.