This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 5385

Stryker
Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Fri May 24, 02   11:07 PM     

Know where I can get a pair? All I can find is those damn little stickers!

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
LethalToy

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sat May 25, 02   10:38 AM     

Dealer.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Stryker
Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sat May 25, 02   3:57 PM     

Tried it....they said that the only way they could get them for me is if I OWNED a chevy Xtreme and they needed replacement. I walked off tellin them where to shove it. Chances are, I won't get much outta them anymore. Oh well.

racnmightymax

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sat May 25, 02   8:26 PM     

midnight auto supply naw just kidding um maybe a junkyard might have a crashed one??

:-) CHEVY has added wires to the rear window to clear fog and frost. But FORD is adding the wire elements to the tailgates on all of their trucks to keeps your hands warm while you're pushing!
LethalToy

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sun May 26, 02   12:26 PM     

Phone another dealer and tell them to order them and you'll be in to pick them up when they get in or talk to a body shop and get them to place the order for you. Sounds like the dealer you went to see is run by a bunch of malaka's anyways. A SALE IS A SALE. Who cares that you don't own one, your just buying the badges. Geez, I wouldn't have left TELLING them were to shove it. I would have rather SHOWN them.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
BadAssDodge

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sun May 26, 02   6:39 PM     

i never really liked those xtreme badges. what seperates the xtreme from the other s10s

Faster & More Furious
Stryker
Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sun May 26, 02   9:31 PM     

LOL. Xtreme is show truck. Has same engine and everything (and for some reason, the damn thing STILL has 20 more HP than my truck )

LethalToy

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Sun May 26, 02   10:04 PM     

I think the only difference is honed and balanced injectors. I don't know much about the extreme. It does run a bodykit and i believe 16" wheels and lowpro tires and gas charged shocks. Other than that it's kind of like the Z71 offroad package. Skidplates, shocks and decals. What better way to add @ $3500 to the MSRP. Can you say "dry slide"?

novaboy

Re: Chevy Xtreme Emblems   Posted Tue May 28, 02   3:11 PM     

it is lower too. it is 1 inch lower i believe. perhaps a more sporty exhaust and intake??????

novaboy