This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 9471

Suicide64

Suicide Racing   Posted Mon May 20, 02   10:40 AM     

My buddies and I have a car club called Suicide Racing. Im recruiting for fast muscle cars. So if you'd like to get more info on joining, email me or write back. Email- bodhizafa76@hotmail.com

ShowMeYourTits
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Mon May 20, 02   12:53 PM     

"Suicide Racing" Thats kind of cute!!!!! So whats your fastest car run?? Want to my little small block chevelle?$$? What are you willing to wager?$?

sweetdevil
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Mon May 20, 02   1:41 PM     

LMAO.... you just pop up every few weeks with some smart ass remarks. Long time no see.... none of you guys are ever on here anymore, don't blame ya sometimes...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Phatmatt

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Mon May 20, 02   6:50 PM     

well I'm american made... do I count?

LethalToy

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Thu May 23, 02   6:12 PM     

Your recruiting for fast musclecars? What kind of cars do you guys drive now? 1/4's? RWHP? Vehicles?

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Valek
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Thu May 23, 02   9:06 PM     

what kind of stupid ass name is suicide racing?...think about it. next time think your titles through more because i wouldn't want to be in a race group with "suicide" in it..."suicide racing. at the end of OUR 1/4 mile there is a brick wall. win the race AND see who can stop the fastest too."

Suicide64

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:41 AM     

Well we've got my 64 1/2 Mustang w/ 300 RWHP, We've got a 69 GTO Lemans with a built 350, 66 Chevelle 350 built, 72' Nova 350, 69 Chevy Shortbed Pickup. When were all ready, were gunna go down to Pomona and time em.

Suicide64

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:50 AM     

And what car do you drive, O ya you drive an Explorer. Man you couldn't even be in Suicide if you wanted to, so quit talkin sh*t and go eat some bacon.

sweetdevil
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Fri May 24, 02   8:37 AM     

Ya, when I was 17, I had six cars, not five, so I'm cooler than you....
But hey, five cars is still great for a 17 year old with his own racing club, right guys???

novaboy

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Fri May 24, 02   9:12 AM     

pamona is closed so youll have to go to Fontanna to time them. you could go with me and 2 novas to fontanna in june. the nova only runs 14's tho...and mine runs 17's lol....but i have a 350 in the garrage...mmmm four bolt roller...hehehe!!!!!

novaboy
Fat_Tony

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Fri May 24, 02   2:00 PM     

ur car done yet suicide 64? cuz DD should/will race suicide racing for fun of course and on a monitored track lol! email me if it is bro Fat316Tony@Prodigy.net

I'll let my car do the talkin
MyCivicIsSlow
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   12:11 PM     

Hi, I have not posted or replied to anything before, but I thought I aught to tell you guys that there already a team with the name of Suicide Racing in LA (montebello). Sorry to bust your bubble, just dont want to make you guys look bad.

sweetdevil
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   1:17 PM     

Montebello, that's a real nice area... my ex used to be a cop there....

BadAssDodge

Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   11:28 AM     

I work in montebello, actually i just got back from there....Its not the greatest are but its ok

Faster & More Furious
sweetdevil
Re: Suicide Racing   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   1:21 PM     

sarcasm.... He worked gang detail