This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 78338

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:00 PM     

thats the guy that can bench press your fat 300 lbs whore that you call your mother you 12 year old prick. Go fuck off and take your mustang loveing butt buddy with you.

newyorkdrags
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:04 PM     

three hundred my ass u cant lift ur fat ass outa bed bitch so why dont u take ur fake ss and shove it up ur fat ass u piece of fucking shite what bruce do fuck u in the ass so u wrote his name on the window screaming ohhhhh bruce dont go so far u fat piece of fucking shite drew at least has a car not school prodject bitch

DBLDREW
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:12 PM     

Your best bet is to stop arguing with me because the more you try the dumber you look. Weather or not you used the word “poor” doesn’t mater. There is more then one way to call somebody poor, just like there is more then one way to call somebody an idiot. Not that you will ever be able to comprehend that point. You see in that last sentence I just called you an idiot.

Anyway about your point with the market value, there is one problem with your point that you could get one for under $1000.00. You see your original post in response to my 11 second mustang was that you could buy 7 of them. As in you could buy 7,11 second mustangs for the price of your chassis. So how do you plan to buy an 11 second mustang for under $1000? That wouldn’t even cover the cost of my heads that I have.

Do I want another teaching session? You still think that you are schooling me? Priceless…

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
newyorkdrags
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:13 PM     

its better than his piece of shite camaro lol i really like mustangs especially fox body stang

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:26 PM     

The only way he can do that is by being in my presence, so go ahead and tell him I fucked his mother....twice.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:31 PM     

One other point about the whole you calling me “poor” Here is the exact quote from Rotary.

“Ten bucks he either tells you to "fuck off" or calls you poor in his next post.”

You see how he put fuck off in quotes and he didn’t put poor in quotes? So he is saying your exact words would either be “fuck off” or you would call me poor. If he was suspecting you would do an exact quote like “your poor” he would of put that in quotes just like he did for the “fuck off”.

Class dismissed…

SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   1:24 PM     

so does that mean all the mustangs you listed were 11sec mustangs? Lets see a picture of your 11 sec mustang with you in it.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   5:07 PM     

Lets see a picture of your highschool diploma with your drivers license next to it. What a stupid request.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Sun Jan 28, 07   5:15 PM     

sticking up for your poser lieing sack of shit butt buddy?

DBLDREW
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   1:12 PM     

No those links were not for 11 second mustangs. But that point just makes you look even dumber. If you cant buy 7 stock mustangs for what your chassis is worth how could you possibly buy 7, 11 second mustangs?

Ok lets put it this way, you said your chassis is worth between $10-$15k. So simple math here, and I’m going to give you the best case scenario at $15k we are looking at $2142.00 per 11 second mustang. That wouldn’t even pay for my heads and trans let alone the rest of the parts and car. So thank you for once again showing the world how retarded you are.

As far as a pic of my car, ok if I post a pic will you go away forever?

SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 speed   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   5:45 PM     

(What part of 11.86 @ 118mph that I have in my sig are you having a problem understanding? Do you need to catch up on some sleep or something or are you really that dumb?)

where in your sig does it say 11.86 @ 118mph ?

SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   5:53 PM     

I never said I could buy 7 of those POS 11sec 89 mustangs. I said I could buy 7 of those POS 89 mustangs and I proved it by showing you them under 900 bucks. You do lie about owning a 1989 mustang right? Do you want to argue that I didnt put 19 in front of the 89?

Why would you even put a picture of a car you dont own on your profile? That shows how much of a poser lier you are.

SweetNeon

Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   5:57 PM     

(Asking me how fast my car is when it’s posted right in front of your face is another example of your lack of mental capacity.)

Where in your sig or your profile does it say that???? DUMBSHIT

DBLDREW
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   9:35 AM     

Are you serious? At the bottom of every one of my posts there is the line “89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph” are you that retarded that you cant find it? Or are you that retarded that you don’t understand it?

If you seriously can’t see it then you need to edit your profile to show peoples sigs, there is a little option in display preferences, the last on one the bottom make sure it is set to yes. One would think to check that before they made themselves look completely retarded.

As far as you saying that you could buy 7 pos mustangs lets look at your exact quote..

“Lets see a vid clip of that 11 sec car. Can you afford a Vid camera? If I sold this rolling chassis I could buy 7 of those POS 89 mustangs lol.”

So in this post you are referring to my 11 second mustang and then say you could buy 7 of those pos 89 mustangs. So it seems to me that because we where on the subject of my 11 second stang and you then say you could by 7 “of those” the logical conclusion is that you are bragging that you could by 7, 11 second mustangs.

Lets put it this way, if I made the statement that I could buy 7 of those pos chassis for what my car is worth. What would you interpret my meaning? That I could by 7 1967 SS 4 speed Camaros? Well that would make sense, but if I came back saying that it would be a stock rusted out 1983 Camaro chassis. That comparison wouldn’t make much sense in this discussion, because a classic 67 Camaro chassis will fetch a much higher price then a 83 chassis, just like an 11 second mustang will fetch a higher price then a stock rusted out pos mustang.

There where only 2 cars in this discussion your 67 Camaro and my 11 second stang. There was no mention of an 83 chassis and there was no mention of a stock mustang, so either of us claiming to be able to buy 7 cars that have nothing to do with the discussion would be rather retarded.

Why would I put a pic of a car I don’t own as my avatar? Well why do you have that small red x in yours? But to answer your question I have that pic because that is my favorite car. I don’t own a GT40, I don’t pretend to, I have never said I did. My goal is to pick up a kit car of one of them some day and build one. Regardless I’m not sure why me having a pic of a car I like makes me a liar.

By the way if you want to quote me, it makes you look stupid using parentheses rather then quotes.

Parentheses = ( )
Quotes = “ “

69charger
Re: New Project 1967 Camaro Convertable SS/RS 4 sp   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   3:38 PM     

lmao no he has vision prolems after his mom blew her wad in his eye

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3