This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 88859

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   7:42 PM     

looks like u kno a bit to much about that story...

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
newyorkdrags
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   1:11 PM     

wtf are u talking about lmao i was so bored so i decided to talk shite to gamer like most of u do when ur bored

Raceflame

Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   6:37 AM     

newyorkdrags is a very silly douche oh, and back 2 topic

douches!!!

dodge, chevy and ford rule
gamer

Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   1:23 PM     

dude i hate to say this but im right she is a he becuase puberty is for fucking boys not girls dumb shit
what ur transvest mommy tell u that girls get puberty
god im surounded by dumb ass

userpictures/gamer.jpg
69charger
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   1:30 PM     

shut the fuck up talkin if u cant say anything fucking productive, here ill take raceflames line....YA DOUCHE!!

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Mon Feb 5, 07   4:58 AM     

omfg ur such a piece of shit have u ever heard of a thing called a period? i guess u wouldnt since ur only 10 years old

DBLDREW
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Mon Feb 5, 07   10:03 AM     

Wow. Gamer I know you’re an idiot but to fail sex ed is laughable.

Just so you know going through puberty is when your body becomes sexually mature. Girls aren’t born sexually mature you retard.

I’m utterly shocked that you are that retarded…

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
69charger
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Mon Feb 5, 07   1:39 PM     

nahh his dad prolly 4got to sign the permission slip

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Mon Mar 5, 07   7:59 PM     

NICE ONE MAN too bad it took u 5 hours and 36 minutes to come up with that its a good start but why dont u go back to fisting your dad

GT500

Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Tue Mar 6, 07   5:16 PM     

come on dude u dont have a life do u

hey sup
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Thu Mar 8, 07   7:43 PM     

what the fuck are you talking about? what about what i do makes you think i have no life

GT500

Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Fri Mar 9, 07   9:27 AM     

it could be because the only thing u do is cus out people that try to talk abouty cars to me i think u like fords

hey sup
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Fri Mar 9, 07   7:05 PM     

"it could be because the only thing u do is cus out people that try to talk abouty cars to me i think u like fords "

1 so because i curse i have no life?
2 who the fuck talks about cars on this forum? obviously not you because u cant tell the difference between a steering wheel and an exhaust pipe. its mostly kids like you talking a bunch of shit on these forums
3 and no you are a complete retard. if you knew anything about me ud kno i hate fords infact and that you love to suck penis

GT500

Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Fri Mar 9, 07   10:46 PM     

1st off why the hell would i want to get to know u if im not gay like u

hey sup
NOS
Re: any one here from rochester ny or leicster   Posted Sun Mar 11, 07   10:50 AM     

i never said you should get to kno me faggot

and you dont defend yourself when i say you kno nothing about cars because its true

and thats the only point you have to make out of my whole post? and its a incorrect one at that. just shows how much of a stupid motherfucking redneck you are

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5