This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 114419

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8  
Fat_Tony

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Tue May 28, 02   5:49 PM     

hey mustang man have u ever tried reading a real mag that isnt biased towards fords i';m not gonna believe that time until i see it from car and driver or motortrend all you do is keep spitting out ford propaganda and its makin me sick so stop postin stupid shit about this cobra with the cost of that cobra i could make my car run 9's so just let it go bro mustangs arent the shit and they never will be there just a little girl car. Let it go mustang sally

I'll let my car do the talkin
1969Stang
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Tue May 28, 02   7:19 PM     

Lick my cock fag. The mustang has been proven to run that...check motortrend, car and driver...If you head wasn't so far up your ass you could see that. So shut the fuck up. Little bitch. I hate fucking cock suckers like you. Go fuck your boyfriend or something. And I have seen the sticker price and someone asked what it cost. So I told them. Dumb bitch.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Fat_Tony

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Tue May 28, 02   8:41 PM     

sorry bro must of missed all that cant pay much attention when i'm lookin at the pubes between ur teeth lol word up fool u must be cool namin off stats of your praised cobra wow i'm gonna go shit my pants or somethin. I hate cock suckers like you who dont shut their mouth for one second and think their car is the shit well guess what it isnt. So once again let it go "mustang sally" a mustang is still a mustang
P.S. if u cant figure out an easy way to shut your mouth i got somethin that will clog it for yah lol

1969Stang
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 29, 02   2:21 PM     

You drive a 74 z-28...You should not be talking shit...That car is a piece of crap. Ask any really muscle car fan...It sucks. And Not just girls drive mustangs dumb ass...Just mainly the new mustangs...And I know a lot of girls with camaros. And mustang sally was a kick ass song. I know a lot of cars that could burn yours...including mine. Unless that motor isn't what came in it to start with i.e. ZR-1 motor or something like that...You can't talk. And the only stock GM car that could take the new Cobra is the Z06...So eat that. Fucker..I would kick your ass. So shut up...

BlownGTP

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 29, 02   5:16 PM     

lol yea, so shut up! them are strong words............lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
Fat_Tony

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   8:15 AM     

who says your car could kick my cars ass u dont even know what my cars got so shut your mouth you little bitch a camaros a camaro get a mustang from my year and i will gladly make it my bitch too. Mine may not be the strongsest or fastest car in the world but i know i could beat a good amount of cars on the road. U should shut your fuckin mouth because if the cobra loses to the Z06 FORD HAS NOTHING I REPEAT (FOR YOUR SLOW ASS) NOTHING THAT CAN BEAT A CHEVY! Congratulations dick licker you are offically my bitch
P.S. I'm waiting to give you lessons on where you can stick your mouth

sweetdevil
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   8:58 AM     

Lay off Tony.... don't be pussy's guys! You wanna race? Someone call someone out for a race! You think he's wrong in his specs? Show him something that proves him wrong. I personally don't know anything about new camaros or mustangs, (Besides the fact that I don't like them) But I agree with Stang, 72' is the newest body I'd buy as far as camaro's go.
So sit here and talk your shit about mustangs, It'll either be about a Duster or a Chevelle in a few weeks anyhow, right 69stang???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
1969Stang
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   9:28 AM     

yep...selling the mustang and probably getting the Duster...Then me and badassdodge will roll down to CV...And pay dumbass tony a visit he won't soon forget.

hooyeah
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   1:19 PM     

good choice stang get the duster mmmmm mopar yummy but go with the chevelle be smart the duster is a nice car but chevy roots show through

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
BlownGTP

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   1:20 PM     

and remember, it takes class to wear a bowtie! lol

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
1969Stang
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   1:54 PM     

but I have also heard it takes a mopar to catch a mopar...get smart get mopar...or something like that...I love that kinda stuff

Fat_Tony

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 30, 02   10:57 PM     

my dad has a shirt that says something like "its mopar or no car" pretty catchy phrase

BadAssDodge

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Fri May 31, 02   11:31 PM     

i think stang69 finally graduated when he decided to get a mopar...you dont need a bowtie for the nickalodean awards anyway, i think he's through playing with toys

Faster & More Furious
Phatmatt

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Sat Jun 1, 02   11:09 PM     

bout time stang69. NOT that there are anything wrong with Mustangs. Them and the Crown Victorias are the best ford has to offer...but I dont really like any other ford cars....well the GT40 but I really don't think I can count that.

Bout time you're getting yourself a quality vehicle.

PremiumSyzle
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Sun Jun 30, 02   7:39 AM     

Ford isn't so bad, they're reinventing the GT40 which will probably spank the Viper.. 500hp/500lbs torque.. but that isn't much past the concept stage... as far as realistic, I don't have much to say about newer Fords... I'm a truck guy, and from what I've heard, the Triton engines aren't worth their weight in shit.. lol... but I must say, that Ford, if it had the motivation, could do wonders... all they want to do is make money. The late model Mustangs may not have been as nice as the Camaros/Firebirds.. but they sold more than Camaros/Firebirds combined. In the late 80s, early 90s, Ford could've EASILY slapped a 351 into the Mustang as some kind've limited production car and did wonders, but unfortunately, they just stuck those POS GT40 parts onto their 302 and called it a Cobra.. but hey they made money. I'm pretty impressed with the Ford Lightnings, and it seems the Cobra next year will be pretty damned impressive, even though its supercharged from the factory.. and I'm sure the lightning will get some amazing performance advancements in the near future if it has to compete with the SRT10 from Dodge... which wouldn't be too hard to do since that GT40 motor would swap right into a Lightning. Regardless, even if it WOULD be cool, would it make Ford money? Thats the question.. but with great competition (sometimes not so great) from other American manufacturers, I'm sure Ford will improve. Competition brings out the best in all of us. And hey, as long as its American, right? :P

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 (7) 8