This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 114419

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8  
BadAssDodge

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   4:08 PM     

yeah the 5.2 is pretty much gone, replaced by the 4.7 overhead cam V8, i think 5 less horsepower but its spread better along the rpm range. the 5.9 is gonna be replaced by the 5.7L hemi, the 5.9 has 245 ponies, hemi has something like 335 or 355 i am not sure. those ford lightnings are also supercharged, thats why they haul ass

Faster & More Furious
ramtrax_2k2

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:02 PM     

the Ford Lighting is a good truck...... but its nutting compared to a properly equipped Dodge 1/2 ton ......

GM is out of ideas and couldn't find the end of the strip if it had a seeing eye dog

camarolover

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:33 PM     

now theres great trucks made by all 3 of the companies
dodge has the 1/2 ton (so im told)
ford has the lightting
and chevy has the sr-10

now what can we establish with all this information its that domestics kick ass and imports suck

hooyeah
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:39 PM     

dodge has the SRT-10

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
camarolover

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:43 PM     

i just looked at it and i apologise but then what good truck does the chevy have

LethalToy

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:44 PM     

The s10 extreme, the GMC Typhoon (NLA), the 454ss (NLA) all production vehicles but with limited #'s.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
novaboy

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:54 PM     

i think that chevy was just the first to realize how stupid racing trucks are.

novaboy
BadAssDodge

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Wed May 15, 02   9:27 PM     

ramtrax is that a 78 dodge truck? whats in it??

Faster & More Furious
racnmightymax

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:18 AM     

concept silverado SS is all i gotta say http://www.fordvschevy.com/chevy/silverado_ss.html

:-) CHEVY has added wires to the rear window to clear fog and frost. But FORD is adding the wire elements to the tailgates on all of their trucks to keeps your hands warm while you're pushing!
sweetdevil
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   8:48 AM     

Ya, I saw the car and driver Sunday about the concept SS Silverado. Very nice...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
j0k3r

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   12:43 PM     

blah blah...concept...blah blah.

If it's not going to happen, then they don't have it. There isn't a production truck on the market that can take a Lightning, and that's a fact.

---------- [External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   2:29 PM     

the srt-10 isn't a concept anymore

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
j0k3r

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   4:34 PM     

Maybe so, but I'll be able to buy 2 Lightnings for what that truck will cost. It's not my game anyway, I am not a truck man.

---------- [External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   4:53 PM     

yah that truck will be up around viper cost i think but i was just pointing out that the supertruck market is no longer dominated by the lightning the snake bitten ram takes over

novaboy

Re: ford or chevys   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:56 PM     

the sr-10 is only 40 grand.

novaboy
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8