This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 93995

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   6:11 PM     

"Choke the motor? How do you choke a motor in its powerband? You say "little toyota" but you dont say "little ford f150", even though the Tundra is built better and has more power? Why is that? Could it be because you are extremely biased because your a redneck whore who fears change and anything not built in the USA? I think it is. "

hahahahahahahahhah PRICELESS im gonna put that in my sig

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   8:43 AM     

foreigners make some good trucks but they dont have the power like the american made trucks hell they cant pull nothing worth doing and they usally dont come with trailer packages lmao foreign trucks suck ass

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   5:12 PM     

um the toyota tundra is powerful than all the other american trucks u piece of motherfucking shit

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:04 AM     

i dont fear any thing not made in the usa. if i did than i wouldnt own half the stuff i do or want a skyline.and who is their right mind would use an F-150 to pull something. and you can choke the motor if the gear ratios are high because the truck cant pull. if its an automatic than it just wont move. and if i feared change i wouldnt get into trouble. and the day i become a whore is the day that you become a man. which is never.

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:21 PM     

just cause ur mom lost her virginity to some asian guy dont mean have to love foreign trucks so why do u stop being a ricer lover and start loving american cars cause u know we have more power than foreign trucks come on we make cars wit 425 horse stock and foreign people just know getting up to 273 wtf

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   7:47 PM     

take that same 425hp muscle car and 273hp import and c who wins on a track

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   10:25 PM     

273 in Japan. That same 273hp Supra is rated at 320 here in the states. You be the judge.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
DBLDREW
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   9:54 AM     

If it is a drag race the muscle car would win, if it is a road course the supra would win.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   1:09 PM     

so u do math im just saying they have nutin on us made cars welll most of them are made in foreign countrys but still have american name im pissed cause those damn arabs get the caprice with the v8 wtf

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   6:31 PM     

and USA cars break down almost as much as ur mom gets laid

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   11:10 PM     

Nothing on US made cars? RX7's with 20B's in them arent fast, let alone the 1.3's they come with? Supras arent fast? 3000GT's arent fast? GSX's arent fast? Evolutions arent fast? Skylines arent fast? WRX's and STI's arent fast? MR2's arent fast? Give me a break. A co-worker of mine who owns an 03' Cobra traded it in and bought an STI AND paid the difference because it "is more of a fun car to drive" and because his Cobra "broke all of the time".

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Wed Jan 31, 07   12:58 PM     

dats not what i mean im just trying to pick on nos so he would shut the fuck up i know the sti is a fucking awsome car i love it especially the new one and the rx7 is a monster i just cant stand nos cause he never shuts the fuck up but he tells every one else to so here nos shut the fuck up no one cares about the tundra

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Wed Jan 31, 07   1:27 PM     

I care about the Tundra. You shut the fuck up.

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   1:32 PM     

shit i agree i thought the tundra was gonna be an overrated pice of shit, but its actually looks tight as hell (espacially the meattalic blue) and it also has the power to back it up

[External Image Removed]
yeahnice1bruva

Re: Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Tue Apr 3, 07   2:29 PM     

stop fuckin cussin and making threts cuz where i live threts dont go down ood so u betta whatch ur back.
quicksilver is making a new onters on the show the cars forum bit
all u have to do is enter in cars and he puts em in a prize draw and who evar wins gets a prize but i dunno what dat prize is yet but ill ask around.

none
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4