This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 49112

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:28 AM     

what the fuck are you talking about a hemi is dodge

SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:29 AM     

what the fuck are you talking about 454 is a chevy big block not a dodge hemi

sweetdevil
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:33 AM     

In reply to:

v6 mustang is a joke,

And a neon isn't???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:05 AM     

not when it smokes the fuck out of v8 mustangs

BlownGTP

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:33 PM     

hey, its still a damn neon! You cant polish a turd and remember that.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:40 PM     

seems like your doing a pretty good job at that, at least my family car is fast

BlownGTP

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:44 PM     

the neon aint even a family car! its an economy car! and yes, i would smoke your ass with no problems

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   2:04 AM     

well put your money where your mouth is, oh but wait your so far from the coachella valley so you cant come down and race me so that proves my point dont brag about your car when you cant back your shit up, even more reasion why you need to get your lame ass off this fuckin web site , and yes it is a family car because it is a 4 door

BlownGTP

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   8:06 AM     

just because a car is a 4 door dosent mean its a family car. a neon is an economy car just like a geo metro is! i dont think i have to prove anything to your sorry ass! i dont have to prove anything to somebody that drives a neon lol! oh and by the way, www stands for world wide web! hahaha

SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   6:21 PM     

was that supposto be funny? you know whats funny is a lame kid makeing shit up about having a so called 13 sec car on a coachella valley web site when the bitch aint even close to the coachella valley, hummmm why dont i go on san diego street racing and say i have a 10sec supra hummmm, get a fuckin life lame bitch and find a diff web site you can talk your stupid shit on

BlownGTP

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   7:21 AM     

well, if you think im making it up thats fine! if i were to be making it up, i would be saying i have a faster car than that trust me. i would tell u that i have a 10 sec chevelle or somthing like that. and like i said, you aint getting me off this site no matter how much you want me off. i bet that sucks for you to know now doesnt it? why dont you go out and try to get layed or somthing? maybe than you wouldnt be so up tight. if i were still a virgin at your age, i would be mad at the world to. lol

SweetNeon

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   4:17 PM     

haha

SupraRZ556
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   5:51 PM     

ok, you're a dumbass to be saying that your neon is fast. A fuckin stock ford probe is faster than that piece of shit. Plus Dodge sucks now, all they built is rolling peices of shit.........and the neon is a wannabe rice burner, anywayz, yes the 454 is a chevy big block, bothing dealing with hemmi, and the 426 hemmi in my opinion is a mechanics worst nightmare, eventhough the hemmi is a great design. SO if you do decide to swap your V-6, you're gonna be payin some big bucks on maintenance and repair. But don'tbother doing it with a chevy because of their poor resale value, if you're going long term, stick with the ford, and visit Steeda's site for some upgrades, and definatly replace the intake on the motor because that one blowz ass

BadAssDodge

Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   7:42 PM     

supra you are a dumb mother fucker that cant spell for shit, you know that! Race me with your wannabe fast n furious piece of shit supra and see if my Dodge sucks. for someone who cant spell hemi, you shouldnt make opinions on it. especially when there are a lot of 4 bangers out there with hemi heads and theyre not a mechanics worst nightmare. it might not be the 426 but its still a hemi. and as for not going with a chevy for the resale value, there are plenty of chevys id take before i take your car.

Faster & More Furious
1969Stang
Re: Low cost Modifications   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   7:49 PM     

Like the SSR I think its called...by the way...Pontiac is bring back the GTO...Rear wheel drive. And a v-8...the goat is back...well not yet...but you get the point...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4