This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 64035

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
FordFactor

Roush Stage 2   Posted Sun May 12, 02   6:49 PM     

The majority of Mustang enthusiast have heard about the Roush rocket Stage 3, 12.831 on street tires. Alot and i mean alot of attention has been given to this car.
My question is, what does a Stage 2 run in the quarter mile, and how much hp, and torque, bone stock? Anyone please answer.

FordFactor.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
SweetNeon

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:30 AM     

ford haha get a dodge

sweetdevil
Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:30 AM     

Neon? hahaha Get a fucking life...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:06 AM     

i got a life and 2 cars and a rolex, get a job!!! and maybe after that a better car

sweetdevil
Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:43 AM     

my car serves its purpose, ya it's a piece of shit, but I'm on here bragging about my lame ass car... I told you Chad, props for building a fast car, I don't particularly care for neons, but you're shit talking is fucking annoying

SweetNeon

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:44 PM     

there aint any thing else to do in this valley

sweetdevil
Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   1:27 PM     

VERY TRUE

LTR_Nova

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   7:57 PM     

2003 Cobra ran a 12.5 out here three weeks ago on radials @ Englishtown NJ, Ford came out and tested them just after the NHRA boys left so the track was nice.. it was ashame the Cobra boys didnt have anything for the Nova...

Fuel Injection is nice, but I'd rather be Blown. :-)
FordFactor

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   9:22 PM     

Hey thats a nice 72 you got there! What times u running with her?

SweetNeon

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   1:19 AM     

14s haha

FordFactor

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Sun Jun 23, 02   2:09 PM     

Still no specs.

PremiumSyzle
Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Sun Jun 30, 02   7:09 AM     

Hey bud, what year Mustang is that? Are you still running the speed density or have you converted to mass air? I used to own an '87... everyone says mass air is the way to go, but you can tweak your speed density to accept any amount of power you'd like to have. I love Mustangs, tell me about your car, maybe I can give you some ideas? Sorry though bud I don't know the specs on the Stage 2.. I've read about it, and if I remember correctly, the Stage 3 was a BIG improvement over it. Anyways... good luck

FordFactor

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Sun Jun 30, 02   7:17 PM     

When i was given this car, passed down from my uncle after working next to him on it for about 3 to 4 years in small periods of time, weekends and birthdays mostly, I recieved it when it was prety much done. The car has a Mass Air. Don't remember the name of it though, imma have to look for the receipt. He drove the car to Famoso Speed Way? I think thats whats was called back then, unless i got it wrong. He drove it and he hit high high 11's i was lik e " well at least it sounds loud" not very impressed with alot of tire spin. Slapped on some STICKY M/TOMPSONS and blasted down the track at 11.85. i guess he really sucks at driving it cause the slicks didn't help it too much. But hey she likes spinning those rubbers hard.

SweetNeon

Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Fri Jul 12, 02   12:42 AM     

lol and then i woke up

DelSol_raca
Re: Roush Stage 2   Posted Sat Jul 20, 02   4:00 PM     

Neons are slow they are a Dodge failure to try to make a copy off of a Import. The only respectible Dodge is a Viper and most racers cant afford it.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5