This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 43617

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
Riceracer
Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:43 PM     

For your info, I have an S2K, not a geo

Chev427BB
Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   9:47 PM     

I'm gonna hafta call bullshit on that, riceboy. Even if you did have an S2K, as basically everyone on the forums says, it's for fags.

Lo_Profile

Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Sat Oct 28, 06   10:48 PM     

roflmfao ok i have a turbo here im not sure if u or anyone else does... but see my 4 banger b4 the turbo spools = 28mpg and when it spools up try 12mpg in a 4 banger.

[External Image Removed]
ShotgunStang429

Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Thu Nov 2, 06   3:10 PM     

NOS ill kill you in your sleep you no pube piece of shit

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
NOS
Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Fri Nov 3, 06   4:46 PM     

scared to fight me wen im awake then huh? i bet ud try to rape me first u gay faggot homo peice of motherfuckin shit

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
ShotgunStang429

Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Sat Nov 4, 06   5:21 PM     

suck a fuckin dick and try not to talk when it's in there. in simpler terms SHUT THE FUCK UP NO PUBES.

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
69charger
Re: has any one ever heard of a TwinCharger?   Posted Wed Nov 8, 06   1:53 PM     

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh freeeeeeeeeeeeeze

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)