This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 105519

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6  
Iwantasupra

The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   10:10 AM     

Generally, I find the newer muscle cars (90s-2003) pretty boring, and the older muscle cars (50s-75) better. Until now, when we're starting to see more mucsle cars that look like the older ones, not to mention more power. Like, the ones I've seen are the Mustang(I especially like the GT500), Challenger(This thing looks amazing, Google it if you haven't seen it yet), Charger, Camaro, and the Trans Am. I was reading about the Gt500 in this article and apparently it's the cheapest way to get 500hp.... Damn it's nice. What are your oppinions? Like the F-bodies? 80s style? Or the classic ones from the 60s and such? I'm in for the new ones and sorta the lates 60s ones.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
buddhakwake
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   11:08 AM     

There's nothing like the beauty of a pre 1973 or so domestic car (and I even include the flop known as the Edsel in that list). But for "modern" stuff, I love the lightweight cars, great handling is more exciting to me than just straightline acceleration.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
69charger
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   12:14 PM     

yah '69 was the height of da muscle car

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   2:25 PM     

Ya 69 muscle cars are the best, the GTO, Charger, Challenger, Barricuda, GT500 etc

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:45 PM     

I think 2008 will be my favorite year of muscle car. GM is coming out with "Bankruptcy" and Ford might come out with the "sinking ship". Im stoked.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   12:02 PM     

Lmao nice.

rollinonhubs

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   1:48 PM     

its a damn shame but its only gonna get worse from here on out. but im sure your lovin it. im more domestic but im gettin interested into imports now all of the sudden

Str33tRacer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   7:59 AM     

Nothing like the 69 Charger, or one that you guys forgot to menchine is the Buick GNX actully of the best muscle crs of the 70's. But with tha in mind BOO FORD( EXCEPT THE MUSTANGS ), YEAH DOGE!!!!! LOL But my dad has an 06' Charger, and the only thing is even if they do become a classic his won't be one because he's done so much stuff to it! But he is getting an 08' Challanger the first couple of days they come out because he basicly owns a Dodge dealership! But the only thing is that they already have over 15 people on the waiting list for the challangers but I'm sure he'll have a challenger within the first week of them coming out! YEAH! Well that's all.

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   10:17 AM     

Its a shame that they have to re-produce bastard versions of classic cars in order to stay afloat. People are going to be saying "Dude, the old <insert name here> was badass, these things are crap". They will go down in the history books as mediocre cars at best.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   12:10 PM     

true, i just can't wait until they release the challenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iwantasupra

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   8:20 PM     

No one cares about your lies.

buddhakwake
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:23 AM     

i'm looking forward to GM being bought by a foreign car company (kinda like chrysler), I just hope it's Toyota and not Renault.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:25 AM     

I think the Challenger has a chance still, but the Charger is definitely a bastard, like the GTO.

Iwantasupra

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   1:25 PM     

Toyota is my favorite Japanese company

Str33tRacer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   1:41 PM     

Nissan is my favorite import car.
2002 Skyline GTR R34

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6