This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 105519

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6  
gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Nov 28, 06   1:22 PM     

i dont care any more of what you say due to the fact that your a pussy

Racerchic06
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Dec 3, 06   12:38 PM     

Is that your only comeback "go fuck your moms penis"
thats all you ever seem to say. Do you even know anything about cars or anything at all? I would expect not. So why even ask the dam question.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
john_n_2da_guyen
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Dec 3, 06   7:28 PM     

im very curious about what you know.. im not makin fun of you, im seriously interested about wat you DO know

Racerchic06
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Dec 5, 06   8:11 PM     

Im A classic person, its what i grew up with and what i like. my dad has a 66 fairlane with a 428 in it that has 390 cobra jet heads so it will fit in the engine compartment. I have a 67 Fairlane that im working on, im gonna have a 390 in it and alot of accesories. We also have a 65 mustang coupe gt were working on with a 289 in it and its pretty cool im still learning alot but i already know alot to. when we got the mustang the whole front of the motor was taken off. pulleys, water pump, timing cover, powersteering pump was all in the trunk. it was a disaster but the inside was flawless, i can send you some pictures if you want.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
john_n_2da_guyen
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Dec 5, 06   10:55 PM     

that would be nice.. i love the old skool hot rods too but i dont know too much about it.. i was plannin on grabbin a chevelle and slappin a big 514 in it.. but thats probably later down the line.. but yea, i respect the old domestics rather than the new ones.. everyone and their mothers got the new stangs!!!

gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Wed Dec 6, 06   1:09 PM     

well i see some talk about cars so is the one you have fixed up or getting there

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Wed Dec 6, 06   8:04 PM     

it was more like a plan than anyting else.. but i got college so i was on a budget.. i got me a honda civic instead and beasted that thing out!! but maybe later down the line, a muscle car is a MUST!!

gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   1:13 PM     

yeah i like 1967 shelby GT500 my dad owned one

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Thu Dec 7, 06   7:28 PM     

He lied to you. Sorry.

gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   2:16 PM     

who lied to who?

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   11:08 PM     

ummm, im sorry but i didnt lie.. why would i lie about having plans with a muscle car??.. lying is when i say "i have an s10 with a fully built 454 big block that was bored and honed with racing slicks by mike thompson.. and i also have a camaro ss with a fully dropped corvette motor with tyranny and its also supercharged!!".. i dont lie when it comes to racing/cars.. i just simply told gamer that i had plans for muscle car.. but i chose a 93 honda civic hb instead.. and if u wanna know the stuff i got in my civic, just ask.. i wouldnt mind tellin you

john_n_2da_guyen
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Fri Dec 8, 06   11:08 PM     

thats nice.. too bad i havent seen one in real life yet

gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   8:29 AM     

seen what the s10

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   9:07 AM     

could you stick to only useing one name on this web site?

gamer

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Dec 9, 06   9:10 AM     

ok ill try

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6