This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 105519

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6  
buddhakwake
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   2:12 PM     

and some of their cars are more american than the domestics (like the Camry, made in America, versus the Fusion, made in Mexico). And you can't fault their success, with 90+ Billion dollars in liquid assets.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   12:32 AM     

Hemi Cuda, nuff said.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   1:20 AM     

They have a fucking Biotech company. How many people can say that?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   4:23 AM     

lol not many

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   9:25 AM     

Pretty rare alright. Plus they are joining three race series at the same time (that's F1, which they have been working at for a couple years, Nascar trucks, and Nextel Cup), another thing that not many others can say.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
ShotgunStang429

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   3:37 PM     

Nextel cup, Busch, Craftsman trucks, Champ Car, WRC, NHRA. fuck toyota in the ass until it bleeds

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
ShotgunStang429

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   3:41 PM     

o yea, and i cant seem to find almighty toyota's Le Mans victory. is that wierd? o wait, maybe i havent looked up their collective ass yet. homos

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   5:34 PM     

Dont be sad because Toyota is the 2nd largest automaker in the world. Second only to crumbling GM, and one spot ahead of Honda and Ford in a distant fourth. Pretty soon a mid 90's model mustang will be a classic.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Racerchic06
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Mon Aug 21, 06   9:34 PM     

Ya Their Supposed to be making some kind of new fairlane and its not even a car. it looks like a fucking box and it doesnt even have any power its dumb. my grandmas car could go faster then the pieces of shit their making now. al least the mustangs have stayed current and arent making some shitty ass comeback.
I actually like the mustangs but every thing else ford makes except for the 250 trucks and up are shit.

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
NOS
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 22, 06   1:45 PM     

how about you shut the fuck up bitch

RACINLIFE IS A HOMO TOO!!!! http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3981/megahomoed1.jpg
OMG str33tracin IS A HOMO http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
Racerchic06
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 22, 06   2:10 PM     

How Bout You stick your head up your ass and shit on it

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Aug 22, 06   11:20 PM     

It has to be a giant ass truck to be any good?

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Wed Aug 23, 06   4:16 PM     

oooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggg that was such a mean comment and i really care about what u say and that cmment was so original too!!!!111one!!1one

RACINLIFE IS A HOMO TOO!!!! http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3981/megahomoed1.jpg
OMG str33tracin IS A HOMO http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
69charger
Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:10 PM     

just SHUT UP ALREADY

[External Image Removed]
NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   9:50 AM     

i like the older cars better.... 68-72 mostly; they just looked more sleek and streamlined. For trans ams i like the 3rd gens best.. my boyfriend has an 85 and i'm in love with it.

The newer cars are lookin too bubbley and queer. I'm excited for the 2009 camaro, but i'd take a suited up 69 anyday.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6