This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 33087

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Str33tRacer

No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   3:27 PM     

I got a car that can beat anyone's car out there here are the specs.:
2006 Dodge Charger w/ candy apple paint job and blitz body kit, and a flame decal intercooler w/ intercooler cooling off spray( Cry 02 ) and turbo w/ sequence blow off valve and ram air intake and cold air intake system on the roof, carbon fiber hood and spoiler Venom nitrous system ( two tanks ), greddy headers, Racing Heart rims, Toyotiers tiers, red strut bar, Borla exhaust system, sparco Racing seats and ect thats all. Wanna see a picture it'll be on my site in a little while for now emagine it. My website is http://www.sitekreator.com/streetracing. Thats all and it's my dad's charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silo55
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:46 AM     

Your using a Japanese tire.

Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   6:19 PM     

I know STFU!!!!!! LOL j/k

buddhakwake
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:27 AM     

Didn't see a red charger on there, but I did see a red Magnum. There you go with the sequence thing again. And I have to ask: why, with a front engine car, would you put a cold air intake system on the roof? It makes no sense. It it is mid or rear engine that makes sense, you sacrifice a little aerodynamic slip for better cooling and intake for an engine that has been blocked by the body of the car. But with a front engine vehicle it would then have to be piped back to the engine (with an exterior mounted pipe that would further increase drag or with a interior pipe that would require so much fab that it seems beyond pointless).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:54 PM     

NO my digital cameral is broken I'll have a new one in a week so please calm down and use your emagination!!!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:55 PM     

Bullshit. It ain't real.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:57 PM     

you dont believe me right? COME DOWN TO MY FUCKING DAD'S HOUSE AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF GODDAMNIT!

buddhakwake
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:12 PM     

Yeah, right, like I'm driving to the Carolinas just to laugh at your dumb ass. I have better things to do with my time.

Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:17 PM     

yeah because you know it's a real car and it would beat any japaneese car out there!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:19 PM     

Keep dreaming shrimp.

Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:25 PM     

come over ill show it to you!

buddhakwake
Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:29 PM     

I'm not driving from So Cal to South Carolina (where they can't even say the name of the Saluda river properly) just to see some stripped down (because it was probably stolen and recovered from a chop shop) POS Charger (that should never have been given that hallowed name with its 4 doors).

Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:31 PM     

ok well if you want to see it you can come down here th SC an go to the palmetto auto show and you will see my dad's car!

Lo_Profile

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:50 AM     

ok for one .... if you had any idea of what you were talking about you would know that front engines dont needa roof cooling vent at all thas for mid - rear engine cars

2. that cars price isnt cheap.. with all these things your dad done to it who is he bill gates? i doubt it

3. im from se ga now living in north fla i would be more than glad to go up and meet you just to see this car because beleive me its hot shit if its real

4. im putting in a daytona iroc r/t intercooler in my car pushing my boost up from 10 to 15 i will have a stage 3 computer +20% injectors plus forged pistons and i will be having some intake work and header work done to my car

ok thas on a 4 cyl.... give me 2 bottles of Nos and ill wax your fucking ass.. thanks come again

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: No car can beat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Fri Jun 30, 06   9:12 PM     

Ok your certaily welcome to go to my dad's house and see it or you could go to the pallemtto aout show at the expo center and see it there! he was about to get put in hot rod magazine but they an old challanger instead! DAMNIT!!!!

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3