This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 3510

rollinonhubs

My new ride   Posted Thu Jun 15, 06   5:14 PM     

well most of u on here know that i have been looking for another mustang for a while now, I finally after like 20 other deals that went out the window i finally bought one. Its a 1990 mustang gt auto with a shift kit yea its a auto I know.I picked it up for only 3600 dollars. Its candy apple red (flawless) its beutiful one of the nicest around here and thats not bragging. for the pefornace upgrades it has some kind of cam im not 100% sure what kind it is straight pipe all the way back. And the shift kit,exterior mods are a cowl hood and clear headlights and corner lights. other than that its all stock even down to the turbine rims lol . Im not able to post pics at the moment my camera broke. but i plan just to fix it up it needs some n minor interior work little peices here and there then i plan to get the stalker cobra bumber saleen wing and cobra rims. For performace wise im not going to do too much to it this year. But i do want to get slp loudmouth exaust and CAI. Yea thats it for right now. but by next summer ill have big plans for it then. I might do a 5spd converstion but i haven't decided yet.

buddhakwake
Re: My new ride   Posted Sat Jun 17, 06   9:12 AM     

Congratulations, and it's good to see you have a bit of a plan. Now get out there and spread the automotive love by having fun. Oh, and do some burnouts for posterity's sake.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: My new ride   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   3:28 PM     

Sounds cool!!! Congradulations!!

rollinonhubs

Re: My new ride   Posted Tue Jun 27, 06   8:54 PM     

thanx, three weeks and i got a bad starter already what a bitch lol i gotta take the intake off just to get to it lol

buddhakwake
Re: My new ride   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:21 AM     

That sucks. I remember my v6 Camry had to have the manifold taken off to change 3 of the spark plugs, that was a serious pain in the ass.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.