This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 19670

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
ToxicCarbon
bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Fri May 26, 06   5:49 PM     

ok this is dumb but you cant learn unless u ask so, what does rwhp, bhp, i know that hp is horsepower (of course) so what do all of the other ones mean i dont get it. thanks

rollinonhubs

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Fri May 26, 06   7:19 PM     

rwhp is rear wheel horse power which is the amount of horse power that goes to the wheels, im not a 100% sure what bhp stands for base horse power maybe?

Silo55
Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:50 PM     

BHP is brake horsepower, same thing as HP, this is how much HP is at the crankshaft.. WHP is wheel horsepower, this is how much HP is getting to the wheels. With A in fornt for all wheel drive, r for rear wheel drive, and F for front wheel drive.

SweetNeon

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:51 PM     

I got one for you, what does this mean UAFI

buddhakwake
Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:42 AM     

Oooh! I know! It means U A Fucking Idiot.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:43 AM     

To get a little more specific, bhp is horsepower at the crankshaft without the power robbing mechanicals added (even, at times, including air conditioning equipment).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   10:57 AM     

Hey 2 points for you, wupTdo

buddhakwake
Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   12:22 PM     

Woohoo! I scored! Aww shit, it was with sweetneon. now I gotta go take a shower, I feel so dirty. Next time, find a hot chick to take your place.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   2:35 PM     

Well he supposedly has so many, so it shouldnt be hard.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   2:52 PM     

If that's the case, then why is he trying to score with me?

SweetNeon

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   4:12 PM     

your the one talking about scoreing with me you homosexual, I dont fly that way scion boy

SweetNeon

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   4:13 PM     

driveing those little woman cars must be makeing you alittle fruity

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:40 PM     

You would know, because you drive a Neon.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:51 PM     

lol, yea i drove a neon about 6 years ago, i have a fleat of 70 cars ya idiot so you pick what i drive

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: bhp,rwhp,hp   Posted Sat May 27, 06   10:13 PM     

Ha, a fleet. What do you do, manage an Enterprise Rent-a-car?

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2