This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 47779

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
seahawksridinlow
Re: piston power!   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:30 PM     

Well ya got to admit the vince valli range rovers are nice.

I swear i didnt shoot his tires!
(I just put tacs in his lane)
seahawksridinlow
Re: piston power!   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:32 PM     

Even though i would rather have a Hummer or a good old Pickup.

I swear i didnt shoot his tires!
(I just put tacs in his lane)
SweetNeon

Re: piston power!   Posted Fri May 26, 06   9:34 PM     

If it doesnt use a motor that was once designed in the 60s and doesnt have shit wireing and leaky lines im sure its very nice

buddhakwake
Re: piston power!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:38 AM     

Hate to throw a monkey wrench into this, but a sqaure is a rectanlge by definition. A rectangle is a four sided figure with four equal angles (90 degrees each). A square is a subset of the rectangle with the more specific requirement of four equal length sides in addition to the four equal angles. It's similar to saying that all engines that burn gasoline by means of a combination of compression and spark ignition are IC engines but there are subsets of IC engines defined by the number of cylinders or cycle type (miller or atkinson) or two stroke/four stroke or rotary.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: piston power!   Posted Sat May 27, 06   9:40 AM     

I saw one that was probably close to the toughest vehicle I've ever seen. It was in a police chase in LA a few years back, and it managed to drive without two wheels (that's wheels, not tires) until it hit the dirt median and flipped.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: piston power!   Posted Tue May 30, 06   7:51 AM     

I stand corrected; at least in regards to the rectangle square analogy. I better go to dictionary.com to make sure my oval circle analogy still holds water.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
SweetNeon

Re: piston power!   Posted Tue May 30, 06   1:12 PM     

or go look it up in the Idiots dictionary and see what BS you can find. We even have a member of this site who created the Idiots dictionary, maybe that idiot mite help you out with your question if hes not busy pulling radio's out and eating the 2 week old taco's wile smokeing a joint with his homies

buddhakwake
Re: piston power!   Posted Fri Jun 2, 06   3:44 PM     

That one still works. Circles and ovals have their definitions based on foci (that's plural for focus, sweaty neon), and a circle only has one whereas an oval has two.

Racerchic06
Re: piston power!   Posted Thu Aug 10, 06   12:30 AM     

You People Are Wierd And In My Opinion The "True" Hemis Were Back in the 60's So Dont Bring Up Old Shit . The New Ones Aint The Same As The Old Ones, Just Like The New "Fairlane People Mover" Aint The Same As A Good Ole 390 Thats Actually A Car And Not A Fuckin Box

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
Riceracer
Re: piston power!   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   8:14 PM     

fuck off sweetneon

69charger
Re: piston power!   Posted Thu Oct 26, 06   12:28 PM     

shut the hell up already

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)