This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 32231

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Sat May 13, 06   8:55 AM     

That's not true. If the parts are good and installed properly and are effective at improving the performance and appearance of the car, then it does raise the value. If some dumbass HSer is willing to dish out more for it, then the value has gone up.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:15 AM     

dude it's simple do all you can to the eingen and not looks that way when you go to pinkslip someone they think they're going up against a peice of shit and then you race them and then you beat them you get there car that way you now have another car to pimp out lol! thats how my step dad got alot of his cars!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
buddhakwake
Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   11:28 AM     

This from the guy bragging about a blitz body kit and flame decal intercooler on a charger.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   5:37 PM     

Exactly.^

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Racerchic06
Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Thu Aug 10, 06   12:41 AM     

I Say First Take All your AM Parts Off And Put The Originals back on and see if you can sell it to a desperate teen looking for some wheels. And Then Take Your AM parts To A Swap Meet and Sell Them. And Maybe You Could get more money to go into a better car that looks good pimped and souped.
If That Dont Work Just Sell It Like It is.

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
Riceracer
Re: Odd car to customize   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   8:13 PM     

fuck off sweetneon

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)