This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 7713

futr_civic_racer
plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   6:24 PM     

Today, I was on my way home, and I heard the most ridiculous sounding exhaust ever. It sounded like it was right next to my dad's car. And then like 5 seconds later, a damn '97 plymouth neon pulls around the turn, its purple, has a bright green body kit, and the DUMBEST red racing wheels I've ever seen. Not to mention that the car was doing like 20, but it sounded like it was going to blow up.

Now on to the biggest spoiler I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. It was humongous. And the driver had on a sideways hat, sunglasses, and it looked like he had the seat all the way back like he was laying down in it.

Even my dad laughed and call him a homo.

Silo55
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   6:52 PM     

Too bad you didnt have a camera, couldnt posted it on rice-cop are something. Theres sure alot of cars like that now-a-days. Your description reminds me of some guys civic with a 6' pipe acclerating, created a helluva lot of noise to *literelly* go 10mph. It easily was over the noise limit.

rollinonhubs

Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   6:54 PM     

those r the kind of people who make the ricers look like shit. they spend all their money on body kits and crap instead of putting money in the engine

Silo55
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   6:58 PM     

Dude, thats what ricers are called for people that put there money in body kits and loud exhaust tips. Someone that puts money into the engine is called a Tuner if Euro, Jap, or Small Engine American.

futr_civic_racer
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   8:22 PM     

Just seeing it made me feel bad.

I felt sorry for the guy, even if he thought he was pimp shit. It was very degrading none the less.

Silo55
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   8:44 PM     

I've always wondered where guys like these end up in 5 years.

rollinonhubs

Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   8:47 PM     

ok then sorry, i like tuners then, i don't like ricers i got it now

buddhakwake
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Fri Dec 23, 05   9:06 PM     

Maybe he was filming for the sequel to Malibu's Most Wanted, called Street Racing's Ruler.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
futr_civic_racer
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   10:44 AM     

Haha, or maybe he was just mentally ill.

buddhakwake
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Sat Dec 24, 05   3:37 PM     

I saw a guy trying to be cool in his heavily (and most definitely illegally) tinted SRT4 with BALD tires. They weren't slicks either, at least not initially, since there were remnants of tread on them. It was kinda sad.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rabidronin
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Tue Dec 27, 05   10:23 PM     

We have (had) a guy around my area who drove a Neon that was pink and a rediculous body kit and wheels. Weld on muffler was about an inch away from dragging on the ground. The guy just drove back and forth down the main street of the next town over. Apparently he thought he had a bad ass car, but what man drives a pink neon?

buddhakwake
Re: plymouth neon   Posted Sat Dec 31, 05   8:59 AM     

A gay man. He's just still in the closet.

TRDracer

Re: plymouth neon   Posted Wed Jan 18, 06   7:59 AM     

Reminds me of a lil plymouth ricer who tried to take on a stock dodge viper, wasnt a pretty sight for the plymouth, it feel a full 3 behind. the driver of the viper was dogging it too.