This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 79505

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6  
DBLDREW
Re: Beast   Posted Wed Nov 23, 05   10:07 AM     

Stiffer springs and shocks would be the worst thing for off-roading.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
FastFiveO
Re: Beast   Posted Wed Nov 23, 05   1:52 PM     

ok, so your basing my truck on the fact people in your neighborhood and town fuck up trucks. big whop. center of gravity has nothing to do with it. my truck is heavy it has wide and tall tires. it can crush your ass and it would be gay with a "sportier" syspension in a 4x4. truck. you my friend are retarded. why would i want a sport truck handeling it a 6k lb truck? besides.. who said a damn thing about getting it to handel supreme. i can take turns it doesn't tilt/rock what ever you want to consider it. besides its my truck not yours. if you want a lightning syspension on a 4x4 on rough roads go right ahead dumbass

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   1:07 AM     

Ricer excuses- "Its my truck not yours" "It can crush you" Any fucking car can crush somebody, and for the other douche, stiffer springs and shocks on a truck with normal height to minimal lift would be needed to keep it from bottoming out. Get your heads out of your asses and stop glombing together as a team to try and "prove me wrong"

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: Beast   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   11:56 AM     

hahaha. you try to ride thru a gully in a stock siting truck and you will bottom out. but in a jacked up truck you can get thru. and your the only fucking ricer here. every one is open minded and as you can tell your all alone on this topic aginst a truck with any lift. you are aginst it because you are a fucking pansy. and no "its my truck" is not a ricer excsue. its the fucking truth.. if it wasnt then why the fuck do i have my title to it in my hand? fact of the mater is your a dumbass my friend. get a life and quit buting into everyones life like your a higher power when we all know your nothing but a puny lil bitch in the corner jacking off to a picture of a whore

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   2:35 PM     

Im the only one on this because Im arguing against three hicks, and hicks like trucks, their sisters, the klan, the religious right, NASCAR, and republicans Dont get fresh with me either, because you contradict yourself when you say that shit. Ricers do shit to their cars because it looks cool and its theirs, and thats the only excuse you can give me for lifting your truck, so shut the fuck up. Try giving legitimate excuses for me being against you besides me being a "pansy" you simpleton. All three of you guys are a joke, and Im ashamed that this is what public schooling is letting through these days.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Beast   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   7:24 PM     

Hey, what's wrong with jacking off to pictures of whores? Everybody does it, right? ....right? ......hello? ........where did everyone go?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Fri Nov 25, 05   2:16 PM     

Its wrong to him because hes a 13 year old kid whose questioning his sexuality. Hopefully its a phase.

buddhakwake
Re: Beast   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   8:50 AM     

Are you saying there's something wrong with Gay people? I hope not, because if it wasn't for them the Miata would have died out years ago.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   3:12 PM     

No way. If it wasnt for 40 something bald divorcees, the Miata would have died.

buddhakwake
Re: Beast   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   3:45 PM     

In the Palm Springs area it's the gay men who drive around the miatas (of course some of them are 40 year old balding divorcees who didn't know they were gay till they got married).

DBLDREW
Re: Beast   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   12:18 PM     

I'm a douche? Well that's fine call me whatever you want. But just for the record you're an idiot, at least when you're talking about 4x4ing. Here is a link you should read up on before you go blowing your mouth off about things you don't understand.

http://www.offroaders.com/info/tech-corner/rti.htm

Here is a little bit I quoted from the site...

"A vehicles RTI or ramp travel index is a measurement of a vehicles suspension (and frame) flexibility. In many situations off-road a vehicles flexibility may be the determining factor of whether or not it can get over an obstacle. If a vehicles suspension is too stiff this may cause a tire or two to be lifted, loosing contact and traction, especially apparent in vehicles with open differentials. While locking differentials will help to maintain forward momentum when a wheel is off the ground, good flexibility will help to keep the wheels on the ground and more able to conform to the terrain"

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Edited by DBLDREW (Mon Nov 28, 05   12:54 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   5:36 PM     

That says if the suspension is TOO stiff, assuming that you have a fully adjustable suspension capable of being toned down. I never mentioned anything outrageous here, I simply said that a stiffer suspension is needed in order to keep a minimally lifted truck from bottoming out and keeping the wanted gravity characteristics. I never mentioned anything about hill-climbing/ obstacle climbing, which that article seems to be pointing towards, and not offroading in general.

FastFiveO
Re: Beast   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   5:44 PM     

for the record. im almost 18 you stupid ass. second off. your the only one whos got problems. third off. yes you can fit a wider tire with flairing . but not a taller and wider ones... and that alone doesn't mean just a wider tire wouldn't rub with being tubed fourth.. i do not watch nascar fith off. you say we are hicks? i think your just a nother political bastard who thinks if you whine enough some one will join in with your retarded plan and youll come close to getting your way. sixth. there are some decent miata's. seven.. i hate queers. they can die.. rx. do some reserch before you try to start a fucking fight. O and budd. if you like loose smelly rotten whore's pussy go for it

buddhakwake
Re: Beast   Posted Mon Nov 28, 05   6:32 PM     

All right, I'm heading for the whores right now. Should I get one for anybody else on the forum? Any takers at all? No? Okay, more for me then.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Beast   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   1:20 AM     

It isnt possible for you to make an attempt at making an intelligent post for two reasons- 1. You dont know how to spell, and dont give me that "internet half-ass typing because its easy" bullshit, because you cant even spell basic words. It isnt alot to ask for.

2. You always add some sort of irrelevant libel. Example, " Why is the sky blue?" Your reply " bekuz you like puting yor small dik in yoer own ass you stupid fuck and oh yeah yoru a stupid fuck you idiot" See what I mean? Quit it, I hate laughing when I know your serious.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6