This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 14145

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
RicerBoy
Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Fri Oct 7, 05   5:32 PM     

Yo guys,
My friend needs help finding parts for his 1995 Ford Taurus GL. He is stuck with this car, the engine, and the tranny. Are there any performance parts out there besides the air filter and universal mufflers? Gimmie the sites, if there are any.
Let me know,
Rice

zx2power88
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Fri Oct 7, 05   8:56 PM     

burn the car ...then he is not stuck with it

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   1:58 AM     

If he's stuck with it then he needs to save the money he would spend on parts to help him get unstuck sooner. There is a saying "Don't throw good money after bad." Which means, don't waste money fixing up a 1995 Taurus, save it as much as possible to get something better ASAP. He won't be stuck if he doesn't waste his money. So what if he has a shitty car with no power for a while, it will just make it that much sweeter when he gets something good.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Revs
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   6:11 AM     

I'm with him. Unless your bud wants to fix the car, I could find some sites.

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:10 PM     

Its trash, my ford ranger is proballly better then that car and it has over 200k miles on it. lmfao 1990 ford ranger, yea thats my truck and it still kicking like's its brand new...whats ur car got a 4 banger well I gots a 6 Banger 4.0L throw ur car in the garbage, dont mod it, fit it...or something, repair rust b4 u get sum chrome...chrome and rust dont mix...also throw it in the garbage, the taurus is a granny car....

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:26 PM     

i believe the tarus has a 3.8 engine the same as the mustang lx, and what did i tell u about talking shit on this forum , i'm sure my car could beat it too but u don't c me talking shit about it

CamaroZ28

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:35 PM     

sorry my bad, just that its a ford taurus..lol any ways i wasnt serious about it I was more or less jk around

rollinonhubs

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:42 PM     

i was thinking about something when u mention ure ranger, it would be cool if they stuck 4.6 in it beefed up the suspension a bit and a five speed with a mach sound system. that would probably sell pretty good. maybe svt would get ahold of it even though they have the lightning

CamaroZ28

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   5:59 PM     

yea that would be cool, that would be a huge ass V6, 4.0L is big enough

rollinonhubs

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Sun Jan 1, 06   6:00 PM     

yeah got that right

buddhakwake
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Mon Jan 2, 06   12:38 PM     

You wanna know something interesting? That's a Mazda truck you're driving. That's right, it's the mazda b series, the same as the Ranger.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   8:03 AM     

That's not surprising considering Ford owns Mazda, sharing parts, chassis etc.. would save on the costs of production.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Silo55
Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   1:41 PM     

Well, isnt it more of Ford owns about 1/3 of Mazda, not all of it?

CamaroZ28

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   5:36 PM     

Same as the chevy S10 also, same size engine, kinda like the f250 and the silverado's 2500

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Need Help Finding Per Parts!   Posted Tue Jan 3, 06   6:11 PM     

Ford owns a share of it. More or less correct with the 1/3 figure.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Pages in this thread: (1) 2