This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 53164

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:52 PM     

oh and i never started anything with you so have some repsect.....god this isnt a flame forum.....

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
rollinonhubs

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:53 PM     

camaros r nice, but don't ever make a statment like that. a stock 04 mach 1 would burn u for sure.

rollinonhubs

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:57 PM     

well don't just come on this forum and start talking shit about ure camaro, it is not that impressive. i meen u didn't even introduce ure self.

better take this as a helpful warning, because rotary rx 7 will have fun with u on this forum

CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:59 PM     

sorry its my first day on here lmfao, so i dont much around here....

rollinonhubs

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:01 PM     

nah its alright, just thought i'd let u know

Silo55
Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:03 PM     

A stock Cobra will show a Z28 or ever SS up stock.

CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:05 PM     

oh yea i knew that, i was just saying the GT lol, i know saleen and cobras own...lol

CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:06 PM     

but i do say that a camaro ZL1 would own any of those cars any day stock.....no offence or anything

buddhakwake
Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:23 PM     

Again, it's a bad comparison, since the ZL1 was a SPECIALLY BUILT LIMITED PRODUCTION RUN of 69 cars. Hell, there are more Saleen S7s out there than that. The ZL1 you keep referring to isn't even a "production" car. This fantasy stuff is starting to wear a bit, and making you sound like a little 14 year old along the lines of those who ask about skylines.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:31 PM     

lmfao I know....Well hell im not 14 lol, but if I could manage to put a 427 in my camaro trust me i would...yea its a fantasy car id like to have, but hey why not dream about it....well to be more straight forward, I am a gm guy anyways, so mustangs just arent my type of a car, Im not a fan of the smaller block V8's and the design of them, But i will say they new 05s are pretty sick looking, when i saw an 05 saleen, i almost was in tears, it was beautiful....yea im still more of a pontiac chevy and dodge sport car fan (dodge isnt gm but hey what the hell viper owns)

buddhakwake
Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:46 PM     

Then you would have loved the GTO I saw at the Petersen Automotive Museum in LA. It was a 1965 that belonged to Jim Wangers himself (he's the guy responsible for the marketing of the GTO, including the song).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:50 PM     

yea i love the gto judge...man those are sick, well hey the news one are hella sick too, it owns my camaro, but hey I wish i could have the new judge too lol but then again my camaro is all i need

rollinonhubs

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:07 PM     

yeah i like them too, but like i said sometime before they cost too much money for what u get, be better off getting a mach 1 alot cheaper for the same performance

buddhakwake
Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:37 PM     

The new GTO looks like crap. Don't get me wrong, the second model year runs like a bat out of hell, but none of them look like they should be called GTO (kinda like how none of the Mustangs between 72 and 2005 should be called Mustangs, because they look nothing like a Mustang should look).

rollinonhubs

Re: 2.5 l4 from gm?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:48 PM     

yeah if u ask me they sort of look like a grand prix

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4