This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Domestic Forum Thread views: 22850

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
zx2power88
sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Sun Sep 4, 05   10:31 PM     

so yesterday i was car shopping and i got a dodge avenger v6 n/e/1 no where they would sell a dual exhaust for my new damn car???and dont tell me to look on google or yahoo ....i tryed...lol

save the neon
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 5, 05   2:00 AM     

Same thing as a Stealth and 3000GT motor wise.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 5, 05   2:01 AM     

NM you have a 2.5

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 5, 05   5:23 PM     

You drive a Chrysler Sebring, and that my friend, sucks.

FastFiveO
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 5, 05   5:27 PM     

not only that. it needs parts.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Mon Sep 5, 05   11:38 PM     

hay i like my Chrysler Sebring ok ..lol.. so i take it u dont know where i can get a dual exoust? lol

save the neon
FastFiveO
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Tue Sep 6, 05   7:51 AM     

take it to a custom shop and see if they can do anything. even if they couldn't do a true duell it would still be duell tell em not to make it ricy

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Tue Sep 6, 05   11:36 PM     

i wantid like2 stock looking pipes that make a good sound i dident get it to race i just want it to look cool not like rice even tho it is white........

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   3:06 PM     

Well, good luck with that POS.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   3:07 PM     

No, a sebring is better. at least it's a convertible.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   10:36 AM     

not all are convertible..... if u dident like my car you dont got to come in and affend it i have never said a damn thing to you why be suck a prick?

save the neon
DBLDREW
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   1:20 PM     

Probubly because you said this “i dident get it to race i just want it to look cool” this board is about street racing. If you want to talk about how cool your car looks with that new wing and neon bug lights then find another forum (I know you didn’t ask about a wing but your in the same ricer category) This board is about racing and modifying your car to go faster. That’s why you won’t get any respect from the members.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
rabidronin
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   6:08 PM     

I looked quickly for you and I found this http://www.modernperformance.com/dcx/onavenger.shtml

I dont know if theres anything good on there, or if it will work for your car, I didnt really look.

And yes, not all sebrings are convertibles.

zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   10:12 PM     

i wantid an every day driver that would look cool...call me a ricer all you want i dont cair ..i am also looking for some thing a little umm quicker like a dsm or miata...i dont cair if it is girly i like them

save the neon
zx2power88
Re: sold the ford for a dodge   Posted Thu Sep 8, 05   10:16 PM     

thinks for looking for me there is alot of cool stuff on there

save the neon
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3